Pink Hat..


for Pink Saturday!.. and Girls... hehehehe I have confession to make.. since I started blogging.. my list of wants and must haves have been growing and growing.. almost reaching the dangerous zone!... oh wait.. it is already in the danger zone!..hehehehe and one of them is wanting Vintage Pink flowery hats..

I saw so many beautiful ones like picture below from eBay.. this is to die for.. just look at the colours.. isn't this sweet cotton candy colours? Very nice pinks indeed!..

and to make my wanting even worst is when I saw Andrea's blog from Seeking Everyday Beauties.. ( I don't blame her! hehehehe) she has lots and lots of beautiful stuff at her home.. and vintage hats are one of them.. and most of the hats are so beautiful and awesome and I wish to have some!.. if you don't believe it.. check it out here and here.. and her blog is full of wonderful pictures and stories.. that if she decided to turn it into a book one day, I would buy it.. hehehehe and not forgetting her One Hundred Wishes shop.. I love the shop..

then you should visit this wonderful lady too.. The Hat Whisperer.. I don't know how to say this but she has tonnes and tonnes of vintage hats ~ a table full of hats or was it a buffet full of hats.. hehehehe she even had a tea party with vintage hat theme.. check it out here, here and here.. I love Karla's blog.. I've been buying a lot from her.. and I too would love to visit her house one day!.. Must be awesome!..

and last one, do visit another lovely lady ~ Niki from the Nostalgia at the Stone house.. OMG! I tell you.. I've been drooling at all her vintage collections.. and her book.. oh boy.. it is a must have book for me.. and since then, I never stop hunting a pink vintage hat for myself..

so, after lots of searching, hunting, clicking here and there.. I finally bought one pink vintage hat from Etsy that is not so pricey.. and I love it!..

just look at all the pinky colours.. from soft & light pink to the darkest tone.. with green leaves.. awww.. just lovely..

this is like a small bouquet of flowers.. very dreamy kindda of flowers.. and pssst... hehehehe I got a bag to match.. I remembered the first time I saw the bag at Karla's blog. I left a comment about her bag... (I also bought the old ice cream colours trimmings in the same blog) and deep down in my heart.. I wish she gonna sell it in her shop.. and I guess, God listened .. and I got very lucky when one day, I was checking her shop, I saw this bag on sale.. and without thinking twice.. I added in my cart.. and wallah.. now I got all matched.. all very vintage.. and even nicer when the bag also has some pink flowers on it..

a lil bit close up of the bag.. isn't this pretty?.. look at the pink flowers!

and as usual Karla surprised me with some goodies in the bag.. (Karla, sorry I got to snatch up your picture here.. wanna show what I got from you) this small square tags package.. She always come up with lovely surprises.. and I love it!..

so here it is.. my share of the week.. and I hope I didn't bore you with my long post.. and as usual hop over to Beverly's page as we have lots of pink post to share! Adieu! till next PS! have a great weekend.. xoxo

p/s: Btw to you wanna win a Christie Repasy Print, why not hop over to Romantic Living and enter their giveaway.. they are coming up with Romantic Living E-Magazine soon. so Good luck, ladies!!

20 comments:

LaliSweet1 said...

Dang, I cannot buy everything right now... giggles... but I can create something and give away! teehee...
Lovely ideas...
*smooooooch*

SmilingSally said...

Pretty pink flowers you are showing us today. Happy Pink Saturday.

One Shabby Old House said...

Happy PS
The hats are so pretty. You just know that church on Sunday was almost like walking into a nursery with all those lovely flower on the ladies heads. lol
Better times.
Hugs
Becky

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pink flowers! happy Pink Saturday!

Sherry Goodloe said...

beautiful . . . simply beautiful!!

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Love your PINK post, lots of wonderful things to see!

~ Gabriela ~

Anonymous said...

Since I am a vintage person I remember seeing similar hats back in the 50s. I have a pink straw hat from the 60s that I put pink flowers on. I'm gonna use it for Pink Saturday one of these days.
Happy Pink Saturday to you.
Charlotte

Betty said...

Oh...I love that hat and the pretty bag! So pretty!
I collect those little white and red pots you have in the previous post too! I think they're so sweet.
Happy Pink Saturday Fitty!!

Anonymous said...

What darling hats - like a very stylish party on the head!

Glennis said...

Wow, such elegant hats!! I wish I could wear hats, but sadly, I look like a mushroom in them.

Yours are so pretty! Have a great pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Your pinks are just beautiful Have a lovely Pink Saturday..

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty. You are a lady after my own heart. I am always look for pretty vintage hats. I hang them on our antique hall tree in our foyer.

American Homemaker said...

I love vintage hats and flowery ones are especially fun! I love the flower purse too.

Anonymous said...

Fitty, I love your pink hat post today. The little bag is so pretty. Lucky you and the extra goodies are a sweet bonus. Bloggers are such sweet people. You are one of my favorite Pinkies.

Thanks for your sweet comment Fitty. I do feel lucky to find the plates. I am loving those pink trees.

Hugs...Jeanne

suesueb said...

i love all the hats! happy pink week!!

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for loving the pink floral hats...they are so cottagy. Love them. Happy Pink Belated Saturday. ~ Lynn

Stephanie said...

I don't collect hats (yet), but I DO collect purses and I am positively drooling over your new one, it's fabulous!! Lucky you!!


Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

Shirl said...

Happy Pink Saturday! What beautiful hats, I love the shades of pink.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

I am loving all those sweet vintage hats...love the one you bought! Great bag, too...what a fun post! :-) Susan

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Fitty, I love your floral hats. They are all gorgeous. I have enjoyed catching up on your blog. It was so nice to see you and thank you for your visit. Sorry I have been absent for awhile getting better from an eye problem. I hope to see you soon.
I hope you are enjoying the season. Your home is just lovely.
See you again soon.
hugs, Celestina

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.