Boxes arrive non stop..

and those boxes are just some of my recent purchases.. and look at these paper lantern chandeliers I bought from Andrea from Vintage Bella.. These are pretty rite? She did these after joining the Sweet Six Studio Online Retreat..

she emblished few of them and I am honoured to have these 2 at my home.. very pretty.. this one below, I got it hang in my bedroom.. while the one above I have it hang at my reading corner..

then another box arrived with three enamel pots I bought from Etsy.. I am slowly collecting enamelware and very happy to find these pots.. sweet!

and the last 2 boxes came with a doll in each of them.. one is a handmade Russian doll I bought all the way from Norway in Ravenhill's Etsy shop.. She made so many pretty dolls that gave me a hard time to decide..

so at the end, I chose Laila, the one in purple or lavendar floral fabric Matryoshka doll .. she has so many nice ones in Pinks.. but somehow this one really melt my heart..

and the other doll is a Lil' Marie pincushion I bought from Jenny & Aaron from Everyday is a Holiday.. it is a half doll pincushion and I thank Andrea who inspire me to get one.. just look how stunning Andrea's girl in her ballgown.. and so is mine!.. hehehehehe


Jenny also gave me her Charlotte postcard and a sweet pinky tag.. Jenny, thank you! You are very sweet!

So that are just some of the boxes that arrived at my doorstep.. I think I got few more to come!.. Have a nice day, lovely ladies!

3 comments:

ShellBell said...

LOL , more boxes huh!!! Well ya got a big one heading your way in 6-10 days ;-) Whooo hoooo! Will get with you on the shipping.

Love the things you got ,very pretty!

LaliSweet1 said...

I know how much you admired those dolls from Norway! SWEET! *giggles* now have to wait to see what new boxes on your way! teehee
HUGS!

Connie said...

Andrea does the most stunning creations, doesn't she, sweet chickee?!?! I love her items.
Smooches,
Connie

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.