just look at these victorian kindda perfume bottles covered with lace and also some small manequins to hang your jewelleries..
then I saw these new containers.. very pretty.. I wanted to buy one actually, but to think that I don't have space for it or reason to have it, I passed it up..
and I shall get this small manequin with pink roses on it.. I think it looks purdy!.. hehehehe
then I stumbled upon another shop that has all pinky stuff in it.. my daughter likes the shop so much and I kindda like the window display here..
I love the cupcakes trinket boxes..
while this picture above is from Mark & Spencer window display in KLCC.. We went to KLCC on Sunday lunch time till late at night. Me & kids go for a Madagascar 2 Movie.. we love the movie so much.. Move it! Move it! hehehehehe
and Xmas is really hitting our malls.. as most malls try to out done one or another on their Xmas displays..
look at this neighbourhood.. isn't this pretty.. this one is from Isetan Window Display..
and can you see the Xmas tree at the background? welp.. that tree's height is about 5 floors of departmental store.. our huge Xmas tree in town..



I took this picture above from the fourth floor of the mall.. I can't even snap the tree topper.. so high.. heheheheI've yet to check other malls i.e. Pavillion, The Gardens and Mid Valley.. I am sure they have beautiful Xmas trees displays..
so lovely ladies.. thats all from us.. since we don't have Xmas tree at home, we share with you what we could.. in the spirit of celebrating Xmas..
till next post.. and I got to close my front door as squirrels started to get into my house.. *sigh* we are having monsoon season and it means raining for days & days *grey & drab days* and these squirrels are trying to find some warm cozy spot for themselves!..
2 comments:
Oh wow... your kids has GROWN since last xmas! *giggles* oh my... all those floors of shopping... it will make me "drop" LOL
~♥~
oh yes lali.. they are now getting taller & taller.. while me still the same petite mom for them :P hehehehehe..
Post a Comment