
with wonderful Lady name Jan.. who came up with this lovely idea of posting anything about Roses, be it pictures of roses, story of roses.. just anything in your blog.. and so, this week, I don't wanna miss the party.. and I am posting few pictures of roses in my household..
my red rose blooming early morning..
another few more roses in my small garden..
Thank you so much Jan for hosting another fun show & tell!.. I do hope all of you lovely ladies have a wonderful time and do walk over to Jan's page for more beautiful roses to share..
11 comments:
There is nothing quite as lovely as a rose. Yours are very beautiful, such bright colours.
Hey! Happy Rose Wednesday to you! Your roses are lovely...I love those precious faux rose cupcakes too...I am gonna have to learn how to cook me up a batch of those.
Have a great day!
xoxo,
Queenie
Those faux rose cupcakes are so cute. Happy Rose Wednesday!
Lots of eye candy on your post today. Beautiful things.
Becky
Love the faux cupcakes! I bet they won't go straight to my butt! LOL
Happy Rose Wednesday!
Happy Rose Wednesday! Your Roses are Beautiful and elegant...nice to meet you...Katherinellen
I hope I can join Rose wednesday! Do I need an invite or ask someone if its Ok? I love your faux cupcakes!!
Fitty, I love your roses but those cupcakes take the prize. How beautiful they are. I don't think I could eat them. smile. Nice job!
Hugs... Jeanne
Oh, Fitty, I love the faux cupcakes and roses!! Thanks for participating. Sorry I haven't been around before...but I've just not been myself since the attack of the lawnmower on Monday...see my ER posts, if you don't know what I mean.
~Blessings,
Jan
Say! Did your neighbor finally leave your roses alone this time? teehee... remembered last year! omgosh, i cannot believed she would SNIPPED those roses!
Lovely roses!
I just posted my first Rose Wednesday - hope you will check it out!
Hugs,
Deborah
Post a Comment