then once the school holiday starts, I am gonna transfer them to a different school which is nearer to my parents home. The process of transferring them is what I am loathe to deal with.. the ups & downs meeting officers at the Education Department.. tonnes of forms to fill in.. and countless follow ups to do.. oh boy! but I got no choice but to do it..
oh well, forget about my mumbling.. lets visit Sally for her Blue Monday blog event..
I am sharing with you my recent purchase.. Robert Louis Stevenson's poetry book. This is my second book of Mr. Stevenson of the same title. I have reasons for buying two of the same books hehehehehe.. for this one.. I love the cover.. a very nice blue and it has lots of illustrations in pencils.. which is so, so, so pretty..One of the poem that I like most from this book is
Happy Thought
The world is so full
of a number of things,
I'm sure we should all
be as happy as kings!.
of a number of things,
I'm sure we should all
be as happy as kings!.
Isn't that sweet?! hehehehehe
So happy & lovely ladies, I stop here with a Happy Thought as in few days time.. I am gonna celebrate my birthday.. hehehehe so Happy Monday everyone!
16 comments:
Well Happy Blue Monday to you and a very Happy Birthday to you in the near future.
I love the book, the cover is very sweet.
Happy Birthday to you! Beautiful book--my children all memorized that poem when they were little.
*Smiles*
Kim
Happy Blue Monday, and happy early birthday to you! Hope you have a great week.
Happy Birthday to you! (I love your blog layout.)
Fitty,
You're hinting about that birthday...when is it exactly?
I love books, and this one is special. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday!
Happy Birthday. What a beautiful book! Also, Happy Blue Monday!
Sweetie
What a sweet little book. I love the illustration on the cover. I would love to see the inside pages. They must be beautiful.
Happy Blue Monday and a Happy Birthday to you as well, even if it's not for a few more days!!
Happy Blue Monday and Happy Birthday to you!
The book is lovely. I still quote RLS so he must have made a big impression on me as a child. :)
Hi!
Happy Birthday!! Love the color of the book. It's a very pretty blue! Take Care!!
Sherrie
Hi Fitty, I didn't think you would have a place for blue in your PINK world!
Hope you have a great Blue Monday and a very happy birthday!
Love, Ann
I love your post! Thank you for the little poem. It was lovely. I think I just might get that book for myself. Happy Blue Monday!
That was one of the first books I learned to read, and one of my all-time favorites. An early happy birthday to you!
What a cute little poem from a cute little book. Happy Blue Monday and an early Happy Birthday! ~ Robyn
Happy Birthday to YOU!
I hope its a lovely one.
YOur books for Blue Monday are wonderful books and the covers are pretty too.
Thank you for sharing.
Have a lovely day and come by and visit me when you have some time.
Judi
Have a wonderful Blue Monday and a happy, happy soon to be here birthday. May it be filled with love and all things wonderful. xx
Come visit when you have some free time..
Oh, I love your choice for Blue Monday! I have a thing for beautiful children's books! Thanks for visiting my vintage tablecloth - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!...Donna
Post a Comment