I am joining Kelli from There is no place like home in her Friday Show & Tell.. as a first timer, I am contemplating what to show & tell.. as I have so many special collections to share and I think some of you could guess what I love & adore!.. hehehehehe yes.. I heard you!.. :P I love almost everything! hehehehehe :P
and this week I would like to show and tell you my very first half doll pincushion I bought from eBay.. I have seen many beautiful half doll pincushions in this blogsville town and I really adore them.. I really love their dresses.. the laces that wrap their bodies.. the sweet & pretty faces they have.. and so I too, don't wanna left behind..
it wasn't an easy task for me to have this German Halfdoll Victorian pincushion of mine.. It took me months to look for one that is within my budget.. there are few that I like so much but that would blow up my saving..
at last after many months of searching, I found one that I love most and the best part it is a vintage ones.. was told by the seller this one came from the 1900's era.. the base is covered in lilac satin and the gown is made from ecru ribbons with lilac bow made from Lilac satin - ribbon streamers..
Isn't she lovely.. she has been all around my house.. hehehehe now she sits with me at the computer table.. and this is the start of my collection.. and I never stop searching for more to add to my collection.. infact I already found one from Etsy.. and now waiting patiently for it to arrive!
till next friday.. thank you for coming to my Friday show & tell post.. if you are interested to join this Friday show & tell, do give Kelli a visit..
and this week I would like to show and tell you my very first half doll pincushion I bought from eBay.. I have seen many beautiful half doll pincushions in this blogsville town and I really adore them.. I really love their dresses.. the laces that wrap their bodies.. the sweet & pretty faces they have.. and so I too, don't wanna left behind..till next friday.. thank you for coming to my Friday show & tell post.. if you are interested to join this Friday show & tell, do give Kelli a visit..
8 comments:
What a pretty lady! I'd move her all over too! Once, I had one (not as fancy) that I really enjoyed. Congrats on your ladies new and on the way!
So pretty! I love how she looks with your little display items. And welcome to show and tell. It's so fun!:)
~Linda
She truly is a lovely lady. Happy first S&TF! I'm a first timer too! It's been fun "getting out there" and looking at everyone's treasures.
Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!
What a lovely pincushion! I love it!!!
I've never seen one like this before, mine is a round ball thing of plain material. I'm having pin cushion envy now! Haha!
She would grace any place you posed her and I'm so grateful you chose to share her with us today.
~ Barb (Mrs. Miles)
You did well...I love that you waited til you found the perfect one for you!
Blessings,
Susie
She is so pretty! What a wonderful collection to start!
~Kelli
She is just gorgeous!!
Kathy
Post a Comment