
but three cakes in less than 30 minutes.. that was totally fun!.. hehehehe I had all the ingredients in hand and with a bit of sugar and spice.. all end up nicely baked in the oven.. isn't this pretty? hehehehe.. I had fun with my kids actually doing these three faux cakes together.. last nite.. look at the luscious roses topping! hehehehehe
anyway, one of the cakes will be going to mom's house since her birthday is coming soon..
once cakes are all baked, me & kids played some more.. we don't do Halloween but I really love the pumpkin candles I got last year for Halloween and so off we raid our stash and made a Fall Display.. we took out some apples red & green ones, pumpkins and pine cones and had some ivy leaves & twig here & there.. and taa dah.. there you go our Fall display.. my lil boy Jim loves to play with the pumpkins.. he keeps on turning and turning the pumpkin faces.. hehehehehe kindda cute i think!next came the birthday presents.. yeap.. a COACH handbag for myself!.. hehehehehe I am so happy to get this bag. coz I love COACH.. a big fan actually! hehehehe this one came from the recent Summer Collection.
and last but not least.. a pot of flower from Tanti.. :-) thank you Tanti.. very nice of you! You seem to know my fave colours! It matches the wall of my office room!.. hehehehe xoxoxo
thats for now.. Thanks once again to all of you who sent/gave me birthday wishes!.. You guys ROCK! till tomorrow.. hehehe I got few Pink stuff to share.. hehehehehe adieu!
No comments:
Post a Comment