What can I tell you about September.. apart from Fall is here and Halloween is coming soon, and well, firstly in my household, I just celebrated my 9th anniversary with my Mr. Big.. yesterday.. we didn't go out to celebrate as Mr. Big like always, loves to combine two things together.. so, we shall celebrate our anniversary in October that is when my birthday month is.. but he was nice enough to give me a small hydrangea tile painted by my fave lady.. Puan Sri Zaleha Arshad.. Thank you sou much! It means a lot to me.. the tile I mean.. hehehehehe
The next thing gonna happen in September is my sister, the one and only sister I have, birthday.. we share the same birthday date.. but in different month.. we are 10 years apart.. we used to fight with each other when we were kids.. but now, we are much better behave! heheheheheMy sister & I, we promised to have a birthday swap which I have to get her favourite perfume and she gonna get me 2 books of Jeu de Paumes.. yippeee.. and so tonite, I've been doing some simple birthday card for her. I used bingo card, with lots of pearl trimmings, white lace, millinery flowers, wish ticket and glitter glue.. I hope she likes it..

and not forgetting my SIL's wedding anniversary.. I don't know what to get for her.. maybe I whipped up some handmade stuff.. hehehehehe.
On the other note, I still didn't finish painting my TV cabinet.. I got to paint the top and the sides.. and I shouldn't delaying it anymore, I got to paint my dining walls.. and start dusting all my knick knacks.. get my curtains all wash, sorting out my kids stuff, welp basically thoroughly cleaning my house from front to back, in and out.. and the whole lot more.. *sigh* oh boy I got like 3 weeks to go.. do you think I could do it all? well, only time could tell!.. hehehehe
not forgetting packing up our luggage as we are going back down south for a week at this end of September.. oh boy, oh boy.. I better look at my list of things to do again..
I guess I better go now.. I haven't clean up the mess I just did from crafting.. hehehehe... so till next post.. adieu! Happy Thursday..
No comments:
Post a Comment