Over the last few days I've been cleaning up my corners.. It seems that I've overstuffed my hall with lots of knick knacks and it is time for me to trim down some of them.. so, thats what I've been doing, I moved things around and put aside things that have no place to call home.. which I believe will be going to mom's and aunt's house.. very soon..
So, here is how my corner looks like.. this is where I do my blog hopping on the net.. my fave corner actually..
I finally have a slipcover for my chair. I went to IKEA over the weekend and they were doing sales at that time and I got the cover for merely US$2.00.. good price! for a 100% cotton. slipcover. So no more ugly 10 years old dinning table chair that my mom left for me.. hehehehe sorry mom!..
then I re-arranged knick knacks on the table.. I like to have most of my fave things around me.. so here I am trying to squeeze which stuff goes where.. and what can I say, my table is small.. hehehehe :P
of course this notice board got my attention too.. I put up some lovely cards I have from some of you lovely ladies.. and also some art work that my kids did.. and now it looks better.. what an inspirational board I have! I love it! I have Sugarwing's card on it.. reminds me of Karla and also Celeste's handpainted rose card.. just lovely..
but wait.. I still feels that some things need to be moved again.. I got to have my vintage pincushion near me.. and so is my pink china doll.. I have to have them both near me.. I adore both of them.. I also have Celeste's rounded box, Lali's Xmas box, Betty's heart shape cookie, Karla's altered serving tray and of course not forgetting 4 frames of Mary Engelbreit Paper doll sheets.. these are just some of my fave things.. I can hear myself singing a song from the Sounds of Music movie.. My fave things.. hehehehehehe..
and this is how my hall looks like rite now.. it look so cramp.. so over the top.. so chock full of junks.. and I might be moving things again here & there.. and this is not a studio.. but this hall completes me! this is where I do my blog hopping, I read my books, and this is also where I do my craft work... this is, my lovely ladies 7th heaven.. :-) update : oopss.. sorry for the milk bottle on the chest box.. hehehehe it belongs to my lil King Jim.. hehehehehe
this is what Brenda from thebrendablog calls Where Bloggers Create.. I miss the tour.. hehehehe
So, here is how my corner looks like.. this is where I do my blog hopping on the net.. my fave corner actually..
this is what Brenda from thebrendablog calls Where Bloggers Create.. I miss the tour.. hehehehe
3 comments:
Hi Fitty, the china roses are tiny place card holders. I do have some china brooches somewhere, I'll have to post about them sometime! Your corner is a treasure-trove of beautiful things, how you must love to sit in there!
Lucy x
Oh to have a corner like that!!
M ^..^
I found your blog through the Pink Saturday listings. I really enjoyed looking at your pictures of your rooms, favorite things ect. It inspires me to arrange my things so it brings a smile to my face. I am in the process of doing that and try to clear clutter at the same time. Just now after browsing your blog, I rearranged the bulletin board so it was more pleasing and added the Grandparents day card we got in the mail yesterday. Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment