
Another Pink Saturday is here.. and I am showing you one of my bedside table displays.. Another group of pinkishness.. Pink vase with pink roses, pink flower print, pink candle and pink toothbrush holder.. hehehehe
my favorite Tasha Tudor book.. Love the drawings.. and even better with pink jacket!.. on a cushion with pink peonies.. Bliss!update : I wrote the above post yesterday, Friday, when I was sitting in my office room.. feeling bored, looking at the window watching rain pouring heavily on my dull afternoon.. how I wish at that time, I was at home with kids..
however, today, Saturday, I am spending my time with my kids at home.. last nite, I baked them blueberry mini pies.. and the kids, I let them played with the leftover dough.. and it was totally fun! I just realised that my lil boy ~ King Jim really likes to help me in the kitchen.. he likes to be with me when ever I cook or bake.. he loves to play masak-masak.. a cottage game played by young girls whereby they pretend to cook delicious dishes from imaginary ingredients and plastic utensils or play groceries with his sister.. I wonder could he be my reliable lil helper when he grows up? I cross my fingers on that..
Other than that, I finally finished painting the exterior of the TV cabinet in white.. I am thinking of painting another colour for the inset of the cabinet.. so now, I am waiting for the paint to dry and with dark sky rite now, this is not helping me much..
anyway, this week my plan is to get my living room all done, spick and span at least! hehehehe.. before I move on to the kitchen.. my maid has agreed to help me paint the dining room walls.. so hopefully, I got to strike out few projects from my do to list!.. hehehehe BBL..
31 comments:
Love your Tasha Tudor pink book! Rachaelxo
The two shades of pink and green are real pretty together. I was thinking of doing my kitchen that way. Happy Pink Saturday!
Oooh, Fitty, yes, I love the pink wall. You're just tooooooo shabby chic pink, little pink chickee!! You home looks so cozy and comfy......
Smoochies,
Connie
Thank you for popping in to see me today! I love all of your Pinkness, but darling, you did know it was Friday and not Saturday, didn't you? lol
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
lol Yes sheila.. I know it is friday to you but Saturday to me.. hehehehehe.. I just can't wait for Saturday to come! heheheheh..Don't we all love Saturday!.. hehehehehe
What a wonderfully pink book!
Happy PS!
Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Happy Pink Saturday!
These rooms look fantastic in PINK!
~ Gabriela ~
Morning, If you have a picture of that blueberry baking, you could post for Blue Monday. Come visit to investigate. Love the bedside tablescape. Happy Pink Saturday!
Love all your pinkiness.
Have a Happy and Bless Pink Saturday, Virginia
I could melt into your room. So pretty. You have got the pink thang down, girl!
My Mom just painted her sewing room pink and just loves it. Guess what..my Dad told her to do it. Wendy
Love Tasha and your walls are so cute!
Love the pink wall, and the story of your son loving to help you bake as well. Mine LOVES to help in the kitchen. Good thing, since his Daddy doesn't...
:o)
Crystal
I was like "whoa" think it's great to have PINK everywhere... my hubby will not handle this very well. giggles! Anyhoot! It was fun to see this "Happy Pink Saturday" blogs!
Love your post - and love the update. You must have had fun baking with the little guy! Happy Pink Saturday!
Everything is just lovely....I love your little book so sweet ... and your front room looks so pretty....
Hugs,
Mo :-)
Your living room is so pretty Fitty!! Have a wonderful Pink Weekend!
Happy Pink Saturday, Fitty. You are quite a busy lady. I hope you get some of your projects completed. It feels so good to scratch something off of your list.
All of your things are so pretty. I love the way you describe your cotton candy paint color.
Enjoy your time with your family.
What a beautiful living room you have...love the colors! Happy Pink Saturday to you!
I love that book too. Your living room is adorable!
Kathy
I just think your curtain display is beautiful. Cotton Candy walls sound and look lovely. Happy Pink Saturday.
I love all your pinks...especially that pink wall !
love, bj
Hi! Happy Pink Saturday! what a nice pink book! I love Tasha Tudor!
visit me anytime...
xoxo
Marina
What an absolutely fun wall!
Love your post today Fitty. Your living room is divine. Your Tasha Tudor pink book is too. You are thinking pink Fitty. Smile
Hugs, Jeanne
Your living room is beautiful! I love your curtains, are they *pink* or are they more of a red color? I really like the *pink* wall next to the green one, very nice!
Thank you for answering my question about your curtains! Actually knowing they are red gives me hope. They look absolutely beautiful beside the *pink* wall. I have a bedroom that has red wallpaper and red carpet, I can't afford to change either of them at the moment. This room has been used for storage, but we need to change it to a guest room, and I want to use *pink* accessories, but wasn't sure how it was going to work, seeing those curtains work so well with the *pink* wall, just makes me happy!
Margie
How pretty your home looks! I love pink walls!
~Angie
Tasha Tudor. I dvr'ed a documentary on her and watch it over and over. Lovely shades of pink!
I love all your pink! Your living room wall is a delicious pink! Happy Pink Sunday to you!
LOve it all..esp your living room! So pretty in PINK!
Happy Pink...Lorena
Post a Comment