Jan & Tom's Tea party


Welcome to my tea party.. hosted by Jan & Tom's Place. Preparations have been made.. not much.. but I do hope you enjoy today's party..

I fried some noodles with lots of veggies.. coz we love veggies..

then I baked apple crisp to go with Ice creams on top.. yum yum..

fresh strawberries would be nice on the apple crisp with clotted cream..

or enjoy a cup of tea with freshly baked coconut macarons..

and look at my guests.. they really like the cake.. hehehehe


Do come in, I still have some freshly made cheese cupcakes with chocolate wafers at the bottom of each cake.. yummy..

and come taste some of my chocolate cupcakes.. too!

while this is our center piece.. hehehehe..


then we set up the tea set.. pick which one you like.. hehehehehe

this miniature pink roses tea set.. an old child size tea set...

or this blue ones.. bought from Vietnam..

or this fave tea set of mine from Robert Gordon, Australia.. :-)

so lovely ladies.. I do hope you enjoy this virtual tea party of mine, hosted again by Jan & Tom and do visit her page for more interesting tea parties.. till then, adieu!

11 comments:

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
Lovely virtual tea party. Your kids are so lucky, they get to actually enjoy all the goodies you made!. Nice tea sets!
Hugs,
Rosa

Gone said...

What a beautiful Tea Party Fitty...I'm so glad you joined us today...hope you'll be joining us again next month...for my Birthday Party Tea!!!

Abuela Beauty said...

Hi Fitty!!
Your Tea Party is delicious!! jajaja!
I love that Tea set from Vietnam!! is beautiful!

Besitos from Argentina!
I´m just waiting you in my own Tea Party!
Silvia

One Shabby Old House said...

You went all out. What lucky children. The pictures left my mouth watering.
Becky

Anonymous said...

Morning, Fitty! What a beautiful tea party and yummy looking food. I'll be right over to help the children eat the cake!
Thanks for stopping in to see me!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Just lovely....that apple crisp looks yummy....love all your tea cups and tea pots....beautiful...
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Chris said...

Dear Fitty,

What a lot of delicious-looking goodies! Such good company too! The tea accoutrements are lovely! I enjoyed visiting vey much.

Happy Monday, Chris

Anonymous said...

I would love to be one of those children. Your menu was grand. Your dishes and teapots are beautiful. Thanks for viewing my tea party.

A happy heart at home said...

What a wonderful tea party! I enjoyed it very much. And I love the pink inside the tea cup! Pretty!

~Susan

Marina Capano said...

Hi! nice to meet you!What a beautiful Tea Party. your post is so nice!

visit me anytime...
Marina

Shirl said...

Hi Fitty! I'm still making my Tea Party visits. So nice of you to have a Tea Party with the children! Apple crisp is my favorite.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.