this and that.. and..

Hello lovely ladies.. its been few days already I didn't write up anything in here.. as I am very very busy with office work and tonnes of household chores to finish before I am off for 2 weeks break at the end of this month..

anyway, over the weekend, I finally finish painting my TV cabinet white.. I've yet to paint the inset of the cabinet..was and still contemplating whether to paint the inside white or pink or stick up vintage wallpapers or maybe scrapbook papers on it.. any ideas??

not only did I paint my cabinet, I also paint my dinning room wall with lime green the same colour of my living room.. which I shall share with you later.. hehehehe

and the best part of all is the book rack that I bought recently, arrived last few days.. and I didn't wait any seconds and started moving my knick knacks all over the place..

and I just love how my living room looks like now.. I do not know what my style is.. but I do know it looks so cozy to me.. that's my mission!

but somehow I have this crazy thoughts of painting the rack in white.. what do you think? should I?

on the other note, look what I have in the parcel..


it is an altered birthday box made by Karla Natale.. another one of my fave Karla.. this is the box that came out on Somerset Life Magazine.. I am so honoured to have one of her beautiful creations..

just look inside of the box.. so pretty!.. this picture didn't do much justice!

btw I bought this box as my pre-birthday gift for myself.. hehehehe.. and not only that I have the box, she was sweet enuff to add in some beautiful vintage cards.. which was lovely!.. I just love all the cards! Awww Karla, thank you so much! You are so nice!

welp, on the sad note, remember this post of my porcelain roses from one of my August Pink Saturday posts?

well, it didn't arrive safely at my shore.. the postman accidentally threw the box in my compound and the roses vase broke into pieces.. *sigh* I got so pissed with the postman and made a complaint.. but unfortunately, the postman could not refund me for the mistake he did!.. :-| very very upset..

after some inhaled & exhaled, I tried to put all the pieces together.. and I managed to fix it halfway.. and so now this is how it look.. sad rite? (^^photo above^^) lots of cellophane tapes

well some mishap I had.. but still I am grateful for what I have right now, maybe in the future, I have to be more careful.. so lovely ladies.. I am signing off for now.. till then.. Have a nice day everyone! xoxoxo

3 comments:

Connie said...

Fitty, I think you should paint the inside white and paint the shelves white also. I think that would look lovely, sweet chick. Isn't it sad when packages arrive broken? Sorry for you, but it still looks lovely, honey.
Smoochies,
Connie

Barbara Jacksier said...

Yes, I would definitely paint the shelf unit with white paint. If you want it to look older. Let the paint dry part way, then use a rag to gently wipe some of the paint away.

Sugar Bear said...

Hi Fitty,
I'm so glad the box got to you! I was just about to check the status when I stopped by your blog. I'm all for painting the shelf white.
Karla

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.