Oh my goodness…thank you Sweet Chickeedees Connie for awarding me my very first award in blogsville. Like her, this is my first time and I never expect to receive one, as I am a newbie in here... hehehehe... Nevertheless, I am honored to receive this award and happy knowing that I do have reader/readers all over the world reading my silly and sometimes not interesting musing and still make time to leave sweet nice comments.Blogsville makes my life even nicer, when I have/had the chance to participate in some of the parties i.e. Pink Saturday with
Talking about Etsy, Oh my... Etsy is just fabulous! All the wonderful handmade craft works & the artwork are to die for… and not forgetting the Giveaways.. there are so many giveaways going on in blogsville every nook & cranny of blogsville ~ the 100th post giveaway, the monthly giveaway, the blog anniversary giveaway, the special occasion giveways.. boy, the giveaways are awesome.. they throw in some pretties, beautiful stuff so lovely! I too won one giveaway early this year.. kindda shocked but the feeling of receiving the pressies.. boy, priceless..
Another fun stuff happen here are the swaps.. I've yet to join. Maybe One day.. I will..
But the best thing of blogging world is making friends from all over the world. For that I cherish so much. Despite our differences, we do understand that as long as we like pink, roses, sweet, sugary & spicy ~ every thing else are nice ~ we are friends forever!.. hehehehe
So now it is my turn to pass this award to another 7 other blogs.. the rules are as follows: -
1) Put the logo on your blog2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
Here are the Seven that I pick ~ Rosa, Beverly, Cindy, Betty, Lucy Bloom, Kathy, and Lisa
and Welp thats about it.. thank you once again my sweetpea chickeedees Connie for this wonderful award.. and I wish all of you have a nice day.. am off to bed. its midnite.. nite~nite... adieu!.. xoxoxoxo
5 comments:
I know where Malaysia is and you're a sister at heart, sweetpea!!! That's what counts: love of PINK, family, decorating, making life beautiful!! Ooooh, I'll just make you an honorary American; how's that, Fitty?!?!?!?! Maybe someday you'll be able to come here. But rest assured, you are always in my mind with your beautiful creations and your lovely way of bringing "pink, roses, shabby and chic" to your home!!! You go, sweet girl!! More pix puhleeeeeze.....
Smoochies,
Connie
Fitty, You're such a sweetheart! I know I have enjoyed meeting my new friend from Malaysia. That is just amazing to me too!! Thanks so much!!
Thank you for thinking of me! Isn't it amazing how blogging has brought the world closer! I love that there are women all over the world that have the same interests!
Hi Fitty,
You are truly a remarkable person, I love visiting your blog to see what you're up to!. I've seen your blog evolve and get better and better. I'm also lucky to count you as a friend!
Thank you so much for honoring me with this fabulous award...my very first one...yippee!!
Big Hugs to you,
Rosa
Congratulations on your award Fitty, and thank you for passing it to me:>) I agree with everything you said about blogging, it really is so much fun and there is so much to share and learn from reading others blogs!
Post a Comment