taking a rest..

I would like to write something here but I don't know where to start when there were so many things happen over the weekend.. but seriously I had one tiring weekend starting on Friday till Sunday Nite..

I've been running around, went to International premiums & gifts exhibition on Friday, then getting birthday presents, paint one of the walls, get all the food done per menu and shop some more for party, went to my parents to celebrate kid's birthday, then out with sister to get her glasses done, then went to search for Mom's blanket, then back to mom's house again for another tea time treats with desserts and I am one tiring mommy!.. am so poop! my legs ~ aching and only god knows.. so tonite I decide to stay in my garden sitting at my swing.. and looking at all these pretty flowers of mine.. heaven!

this was taken tonite.. yeap, in the dark.. hehehehe but I like the outcoming of it.. I think the bud looks pretty..

this hydrangea was my recent purchase.. bought it last week and I snapped the picture tonite.. I do hope this would remain green so I can have just like Cindy's hydrangea.. do you think it will turn blue later? btw I love Cindy's garden.. so pretty..

my red Ixora flowers. I love to see them especially when they bloom in groups.. I have another colour.. in pink..

my pink bourgainvila elizabeth angus.. (thats the only name I remember in full.. hehehe..coz I used to date a landscaper once upon a time when I was very young :P) hehehehe

of course another buds shooting out.. Oh I just can't wait.. and the smells of these roses.. devine!

1 comment:

Lucy Bloom said...

Gosh, just reading your post has made me tired - your flowers are beautiful!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.