this & that..

What a boring nite I have.. kids off to bed.. and amazingly I am not sleepy.. and so here I am.. trying to write something but.. I don't know what.. I've done my blog hopping.. not much update on all my fave blogs.. since it is still early morning to some of you in the US.. whereas at my side of the world.. its already 10pm..

before I babbling too much.. I would like to say thank you Betty for selling this beauty sweet pincushion.. so beautiful.. I love the colour and the fabric, and the roses.... and seriously the picture didn't do much justice.. btw I am so happy that I purchased one from her.. If you want one, do visit her blog.. she has beautiful pincushions available in her Etsy shop..

edited: do you know that Etsy is contagious.. hehehehehe once you start shopping there.. you won't stop.. thats what happen to me.. in the last 5 days.. I bought 5 stuff.. can you imagine??? in alternate days.. Etsy & eBay are so fun place to shop.. my fave online shopping..

next is my recent eBay purchase.. I bought this vintage tablecloth. I love the colour.. green with pink flowers and white background.. so sweet..

what do you think? pretty rite? hehehehe

and this paper doll was my best purchase of the week.. I saw this on sale at GE Mall.. MPH bookstore is doing a sale now.. so I went. it was on half price.. (even half price.. still pricy!) I bought one.. my daughter thought I bought it for her.. she was so happy when she saw this in the bag.. but too bad.. dear girl.. it belongs to mommy.. hehehehe

Hattie is a beauty.. I love her victorian costume.. her gowns, her hair, gosh.. so Marie Antoinette.. so now, I better go.. Hattie is calling me for a make over.. hehehehe..

got to play this while my daughter is sleeping.. hehehehe.. yes I know.. I sound so childish.. :P

4 comments:

Betty said...

Thank you for showing my pincushion fitty! I love, love that tablecloth. So pretty! Your paper doll looks like a lot of fun too!

Connie said...

Oh, Fitty, I love that tablecloth!! Come on over and see what I bought today....... a tablecloth!! *Laughing* my little chickadee,
Smoochies,
Conine

Anonymous said...

You've got a lot of new pretty things. I love Betty's pincushions, and I keep meaning to get one, too.

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
I bought a pincushion from Betty a while back with the same fabric, I can't over the fact that you and I have a lot in common!
Beautiful tablecloth and paper doll!
Hugs,
Rosa

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.