Time to be green..

Good morning happy people.. I got not much to update.. I've been busy with work and at the same time I am happy to say that I am slowly in the right path to open up my own business.. it might be a small one.. but it is a start.. Yesterday, I went to see a friend of mine and she gave me ideas to start making my dreams come true.. I don't have to have big capital for a start.. so, in the mean time, I got paper work to do.. and I see myself 'green'ing today!..

talking about GREEN, Sadie came up with a new challenge.. this time we go for GREEN.. click here if you wanna join this time around or you could also go to flickr to see more shades of inspiration..

here are my water lettuce in a small flower pot.. I love looking at this water plant.. underneath it, there live guppies .. about 5 of them.. swimming happily and at the same time chewing up all the lettuce roots..


and what do you think of these thresome turtles.. oopss.. I mean awesome turtles.. hehehehe I got 3 of them.. for each kid of mine..

I enjoy looking at these three especially when I am in stress.. I feel so relief.. and I also have another pair at my office.. these are just some green I have.. till next post.. I bid adieu!

No comments:

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.