thats what I just did tonite, rite after dinner, I decided to clean up my corner.. too many stuff taking up all the small spaces I have.. I got to get rid some of the junk I have and these storage boxes next to it, sooner or later will end up like a tower of KLCC Petronas Twin Towers.. (
the tallest twin tower in the world)
so I clean up my old pantry cupboard.. I like this cupboard, reminds me so much of my Grandma's house.. so when I saw this one on sale at a flea market.. I bought it there & then..

now it holds mostly my plates and small knick knacks..

less item in here.. yippeee...

look at this bowl.. my late grandma used to have this in her kitchen..


this is the top part of the cupboard.. where more plates being displayed..

well.. these are the junks that I took out.. except the wooden caddy.. I just purchased that one few weeks back..



aahhh.. this tureen.. belongs to my late great grandmother.. this is the only thing I have to remind me of her.. the tureen age more than 30 years old I believe..

now these look much better.. I am out of drawer liner.. and for a time being, a newspaper would be good till I go and get a nice one.. some nice floral ones I hope..


and that box up there will be sent to mom.. she knows what to do.. she might bring it to our holiday house down south..

boy.. the boxes look much better now.. am so happy.. and I have to stop here.. my lil boy is pulling my sleeves.. its bed time for both of them.. nitey nite..
1 comment:
Hi Fitty,
It feels so good after we go through stuff, and only keep what we truly love. Sometimes this task can be very tiring!
Have a great week!
Hugs from your friend,
Rosa
Post a Comment