here are just some of the stuff I wish to have at home.. first is this shabby chic chandelier.. I've been seeing this a lot.. I wish I could have two of this chandelier.. one would be at my kitchen.. near my sink and another one in my daughter's room..
next is the pink mini chandelier.. I can see it hang nicely at my reading corner.. or my kitchen.. hehehe
then this writing table.. I want this table or something similar like this.. this would be nice place to display some of my pink roses knick knacks..
this one looks a OKAY too..
ahhh this cushion.. lovely at my pink roses sofa..
i want this colander.. lots of them.. at least 3..
this is another pretty pot.. I want this too..
aww this nite light.. so pretty.. I want this too.. hehehe
look at this rug.. too cute.. Lala would like this..
Look at the rug.. another pretty ones.. wish I could have this at my kitchen..
I think I better stop now.. my eyes going bonkers by just looking at these pretty stuff in Target.. these are just some of them that they have online.. I can imagine if I were in one of their stores.. I die instantly!.. hehehehehecredits: pictures are all from TARGET
No comments:
Post a Comment