Pink Saturday

Saturday is here again.. and it means Pinky show & tell is ON.. and here I share with you my pink peonies.. I do wish I have real peonies at home.. but too bad, our weather is not suitable for peonies..
of course, you saw this picture before, One of my fave pink saucer.. I gave this saucer to mom but in the end I took it back.. hehehehe I know, it sound very bad.. but deep in my heart, I couldn't be apart from this one saucer!..
while these pink platter, plates, saucers, bowls.. are just some dishware I took home from my late grandma's house..

and look at my newly bloom bougainvilla flowers.. I have 2 of pot of them.. as I like the combination colours.. pink & white..
Hope you enjoy the pictures!.. do hop to Beverly's blog for more info..

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday to you.

Your pink dishes are wonderful, and I'm sure she understands about the pink rose plate.

We had bougainvilla where we used to live, and I adore it. I had mine climbing on a trellis.

Dawn said...

I think my favorite pink in your post today are the pink dishes of your grandmothers. They are lovely!

Happy Pink Saturday.

take care,
Dawn

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Great pink post! My favorite is the pink dishes! ;) ~Rhonda

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Your grandma's dishes are beautiful!

Heidi said...

I LOVE your "pink" dishes!!!!!...so very pretty!...Heidi :)

Connie said...

Perfect, my sweet chick,
Connie

mommyholly said...

Love the peonies! One of my favorite flowers.. we can't grow them here either, so I am with you on the fake ones haha!! xo!

marianne said...

I love those pink dishes and your peonies look so real. A lovely collection of pink!

Nancy said...

Love those pink bougainvillas. I used to have them by my bathroom window - nice deterrent for window peepers! Nancy

Shirl said...

Hello and Happy Pink Saturday, I'm still making my rounds. I love those pink dishes! I scrolled the rest of your blog and that magazine called Dovetales Antiques and home looks beautiful. I went to their site but could not order on line. How did you get your? I printed out a card to mail in but I would much rather call or order on line.

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Thank you everyone for your nice comments here and so glad that Pink unite us all..

and to Shirl, about the Dovetales Magazine, what you can do is that you can email to the editor, Michelle and ask her whether you can have a copy.

And thats what I did. I actually miss the dateline to submit my subscription, but I sent her an email and asking her if there is any copy left.

She replied my email soonest possible and told me, that she had saved me a copy and will post me as soon as she received my self address envelope and shipping fees.

But being nice she is, she sent me the mag before she receives my envelope and put my name in her next listing for Autumn magazine.

Or you also could call them and order on line, much easier.

thanks all
xoxoxo

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.