My Sunday..

There is no Sunday Show & Tell as both our hostess are busy.. and so, I sat at my reading corner.. and read two of my fave books namely Flea Market Baby by Barri Leiner & Marie Moss and Home : Family Life Style by Anita Kaushal..

Just look at this picture..so colourful and how I wish.. I could find some of these treasures for my children..
this mini kitchen is cute and has been Lala's dream of having it one day! Oh my! with this kindda look.. I also want too! hehehe. pretty don't you think?

ahhhh.. I still have some of my kids' clothing that I keep for them for future grandkids.. I shall brag to my future grandkids about it.. hehehehe and don't be surprise, I still do have one or two baby clothing mom kept for me till now.. one of them is a blue cardigan that my late grandpa bought for me when he first went to UK.. I'll show you later..

pictures below are from Anita Kaushal book.. lovely picnic..

awww.. isn't he cute???? looking at this baby makes me want to have another baby.. I love being pregnant and that excludes all the bad part of pregnancy is.. I love knowing that I have a lil one in my belly, the first somersault, the first kick, the first twist.. and came out as beautiful as this.. and the baby soft skin, the smell, awww..I cant forget that..

but too bad.. I can't pregnant again due to medical reason.

I love this pinky kid's chair & table.. in my house.. we got few school chairs.. I brought home from my MIL's house.. my FIL likes to collect old stuff for me, especially furniture and painted it with nice pastel colours.. he knows my taste..

gosh.. how I wish my kids' cupboard this organised.. if I do this for them, it will last for 10 mins.. and the rest is history.. *sigh*
Go & grab these two books if you don't have.. if you can't find in Amazon.com, try Amazon.co.uk normally Amazon in UK have the stock.. but you have to pay lil bit extra for the shipping..

3 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

Hi Fitty, Childrens things are so sweet. Now that my girls are grown I look at this stuff and think I will be happy when I have grandkids some day:>) I'm looking forward to swapping easy summer recipes on the 30th. So nice to hear from you again!

Anonymous said...

Oh Fitty, I feel for ya... keeping children's cupboards organized. teehee... cool stuff you got in there! I'm enjoying your blog weekly! Love you!

Connie said...

Oh,my chickee, I SOOOOOO love little babies and their smells! A friend had another set of twins last week and I get to go over and snuffle their little faces in a few days and I'm soooo thrilled!
Smoochies,
Connie

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.