It is Friday here.. and almost midnite.. I had a very tiring day at work.. but somehow or another, Friday nite always make me feeling like cooking a lil bit extra.. so tonite I whipped up some Fried Noodles or Mee Siam ala Esah (Esah is my late great grandma's name) as what my family always call. Yummy I tell you!
What I love about this dish is that it use lots and lots of spices, ground peanuts, dried chillies all blend together and also all sorts of vegies.. this time instead of using bok choy, I chopped chinese cabbage, dried shitake mushroom, slice carrots, slice chicken & prawns..

so delicious!
As if that wasn't enuff, I also did cucumber sandwiches for the kids.. I love cucumber sandwich.. this time around, I used recipe from the Dovetales & Antiques magazine that I received few days ago..

just look at all the tea treats.. the scones, the mini sandwiches.. and with a cup of earl grey tea, a cube or two sugar.. or a tea spoon of brown sugar and mix it with milk.. gosh.. heaven!

here is the recipe.. do click the picture to see the full recipe.. try it.. nice treat for summer afternoon..

and this is what left.. I do have hungry kids.. here hehehehe :P.. they munch anything that has mayo on it.. in it.. hehehehehe..

Isn't this clock cute? this used to be my sister's toy.. that was 25 years ago.. and now, my lil boy Jim likes to play with it..

welp.. its time to bed.. nitey nite! adieu!
1 comment:
That looks delish, my sweetpea!!
Smoochies,
Connie
Post a Comment