its time to play!
So far I have a busy week at home & office.. and I am so stressful (
only God knows!).. but two packages that I received this week really made my day..
first was the boxes in the picture below.. I received it yesterday.. hehehehe yes.. my kids like to play with the boxes :P

hurrayyyy.. at last I got this tear drops
white milk glass compote.. I saw this on eBay and always dreaming of having one.. and so when I saw this one within my budget, I bid on it.. and yippeeee its mine.. Kindda heavy piece.. and yet so beautiful!

now this is where it stays.. together with a
white doily I purchased last month.. I love the doily as it has beads all around.. I suppose you can use it as a cup/mug cover too.. just like during Victorian time..

Next package that I am so happy about was the magazine.. from Dovetales Antiques & Home. I didn't know about this magazine at all until I surf
Jo-Anne Coletti's blog. Then I went to Dovetales webpage and sent an email to the editor Michelle.. since I miss the dateline to subscribe the mag and She is such a super! She wrote back to say YES, she can shipped the mag to me.. and boy, I am so glad that we keep emailing each other.. so happy to receive the mag..
Just look at the cover.. so beautiful..

and now look at the content.. isn't that delicious or what??? thats the article that Jo-Anne wrote.

Look at the hat!!!.. so pretty.. I wish to have one of the hats.. soon, I will.. or should I say..
I MUST?? hehehehe

I am still playing photo challenge that
Sadie hosting.. this week's theme is white.. check her blog for more info..
2 comments:
Oh Dovetales.. I have never seen this before??? Is it a new publication???
You have some pretty things, love that milk glass and the doily with the beads.
The kiddies look like they are having a grand time with the box too!!
I don't know whether it is new publication or not, but they started first publication in 2005.. you can check them out here http://www.dovetalesantiquesandhome.com/magazine.html
thank you for coming to my blog..
Post a Comment