Thrifting..

See, I have additional brood.. A tin chick with it S&P chickedees.. hehehehe.. Aren't they cute? Bought the two chickedees for a song.. and the tin chick was a giveaway gift I won last time.. I love looking at the 3 of them.. my lil boy gjim likes to play with them.. sometimes, you can see these 3 under my table.. hiding with my lil boy jim.. hehehe
I love this yellow strainer.. made of ceramic.. It was a last piece I bought at Romantika.. It sits on my counter top and every week I shall fill it with fruits..

this is another junk I bought less than a buck.. I love to see the curvaceous shape of the handles and the plate.. I don't have any idea what to do with it.. but it stays in my kitchen.. hehehehe for a time being..

and this picture.. well I need to ask you.. what should I do with the brown Jacob's mug & teapot for one.. any idea? I don't wanna giveaway those two coz they have Jacob's name on them.. but I don't have a place for them.. nor do I have idea what to do with it..


same goes with the blue jug. It was a gift from my previous boss. Somebody sent him flowers in it.. and after like a week, the flowers dried and the jug stays on my table for quiet sometimes till he said that I could take it home if I want.. and of course it went home..

it is made of crystal or glass, IDK.. but till now I don't know what to do with it.. help me!

1 comment:

Connie said...

WOW WOW!!!! I love the little chickees!
Smoochies,
Connie

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.