Going Green..

Oh don't you forget photo challenge @ Sadie Olive.. apart from pink, that I love most, I do love green.. I have quite a lot of green here at home.. among others of course my green garden..

boy, I tried so many times uploading the pictures for this post.. but I guess blogger doesn't want me to do so.. this would be my 10th time trying.. *sigh*dang*sigh*

anyway, back to my green garden, a very small one! I don't have much ground area to plant.. so potted garden it is.. I have roses, blue hydrangea, few types of hibiscus i.e. red, yellow, white and pink, few types of bourgainvilla white, light pink, mixture of white & pink, vermillon, and other nice fragrance flowers.. I used to have Jasmine.. but after few times, it died on me.. I also wish to have Camelias, peonies and Gardenias..

here are some of them..





I did some gardening today.. and bought more flowers/plants for my garden.. I also took few plants from my mom's garden.. hehehehe.. I am so lookforward to see my white roses blooming again..

till next blog.. have a nice day! take care..

No comments:

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.