Pinky Saturday!

Hello Happy People.. Happy Pinky Saturday! Hows your day so far? Doing any fun stuff?.. I hope the weather is good and you have fun time enjoying the nice summer weather ..

as for today, am joining How Sweet the Sound's pinky saturday party.. if you wanna join, just click at her name up there and email her. She will then put you in the list.. and you could check out others who join the party too! I love, love, love pink and it is obvious! hehehehe

Mine, I shall start with this pink scale I bought from eBay.. I don't have a kitchen scale at home and was looking for one and when I saw this on eBay, I bought it rite on.. I love the colour.. not everyday you can find a pink kitchen scale at one home.. and it was a start to my many collection of kitchen scales..

here is my fushia pink flowers.. I don't know the exact name.. but in Chinese community, these flowers symbolize luck and good fortune..

and not forgetting my pinky roses.. blooming in the garden..

nothing feels good seeing lots and lots of pink in the house.. and PINK RULES!.. hehehehe

12 comments:

Connie said...

My sweet little chickadee, where in the world did you get that PINK scale?!?!? I waaaaaant it.....
Smoochies,
Connie

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

hehehe.. I bought the scale on eBay last year. check out eBay on UK site. they have lots of wonderful shabby pinky roses chic stuff available for we, love ladies to purchase and adorn our house with it.. hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday. I'm so glad that you joined in, and I hope you will play every Pink Saturday. Just please let me know so I can link you.

I adore your pink kitchen scales, and I don't think I've ever seen pink ones before.

Your pink flowers are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

That scale is so lovely, and your flowers are gorgeous. Happy Pink Saturday! Karen

Anonymous said...

Love your pink scale. Now, someone top that.Smile! Your pink flowers are sp pretty. I am beginning to love pink, although my favorite color is green.

Happy pink Saturday, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

awesome pink scale! I love it!!! xoxo, Joanna

bj said...

so so pretty..thanks for sharing
bj

mommyholly said...

Pink IS awesome, isn't it?! :) That pink scale is too cute!!! xo!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Great PINK post!!! Love the scales...how unique! ~Rhonda ;)

Kathleen Grace said...

I love all your gorgeous pink stuff! That scale is the best:>)

Shirl said...

Your pink scale is just beauitful! Love the flowers too!
Blessings, SHirl

Unknown said...

Great looking kitchen scale. And as always, the pink flowers are beautiful

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.