
phew.. I thought I miss the show & tell party this week.. thank god, I went blog hopping and found out we have a new host this week.. Hi
Heidi.. am so happy to join your party this week.. check out her blog.. awesome.. this week theme is to show your fave flea market find..
so, lets start the party.. and so sorry that I didn't get to snap new pictures for this week as I was kindda busy with family gathering and wedding and also it was a last minute decision to join this week show & tell..
these roses are my fave flea market finds!.. I remember the first time I saw these tea set. my heart skip a beat.. or shall I say many beats when I saw these set at my friend's stall.. she was excited to see me, she said.. awww Fitty, I was waiting for you.. you came at the rite time.. when I got this set, I thougth of you and was about to call you but I got distracted doing other stuff untill I have it displayed here.. and I guess you are lucky.. come, take it now.. before someone else grab.. and thats how I got it started to have the same pattern in big or mini sets.. I love the flowers..

the mini ones I found from another flea market.. It was another lucky find.. now I can say I have 3 sets of the same pattern.. am I lucky or what? the mini ones would be nice for my daughter's tea party with Pooh, strawberry shortcake and barbie.. don't you think? hehehe

I bought this white teaset from a friend at Amcorp Mall flea market. I didn't plan of going there but some how my instinct said otherwise, a very strong one indeed! and so I went.. first stop was at my friend's stall.. I was so lucky to arrive at her stall first.. she just took this set out from the boxes and arrange for display.. and no many people around.. without looking left & right hehehe I straight away asked her the price.. it was within my budget.. and bought it on.. I love the entire set, it came with this teapot, 6 cups & saucer, a sugar bowl & creamer..

As I was about to pay, another lady came, she said, she spied the teaset from far, and was telling herself that she's going to get to the stall a bit later, thinking that no one would interested with white colour.. but well, too bad.. time wait for no one! hehehehehe.. I walked away with a big grin! Its mine and I shall cherish this always..


these are just some of my fave flea market purchase that I could not be apart.. till next show & tell Have a super SUNDAY! cheers!
7 comments:
Thank heavens you got it first, sweets!! Lovely posts,
Smoochies,
Connie
I'm with you! I have too many favorite china dishes. But I LOVE them =) I've gotten more picky over the years but right now I still have 3 different full sets of rose china (and a few stragglers). Blessings... Polly
teehee... getting that "fever" eh! I may have to give ONE room for "Vintage" when I move to Idaho! LOL oh gosh, hubby will have a fit! *giggles* But I loved old tradition china! Love you!
Lovely white teapot! I just love all white. It is perfect with everything!
Karen at Ciderantiques
Great flea-finds! I love ánd the roses-ones ánd also the white ones. I couldn't decide which one I like the most, love them both!
Beautiful collection gorgeous roses my fav!
Denise Nantasket Beach Mass.
You have beautiful things and a wonderful blog!! I am off to look at some of your older posts!!!
Post a Comment