May and its goodness!

May is here and I love month of May.. so many things happen in May, among others are Papa's birthday.. Happy Birthday & many happy returns and of course not forgetting Mother's day!.. so this year, Mother's day comes early for me, I seem to be very lucky as my brother gave me a brand new handbag from his recent Europe trip.. I love the leather.. so soft.. next was a HUGO BOSS hand lotion from my SIL (forgot to snap the picture), then a blue & white Chinese vase from my mom and last but not least was half dozen of glass painted with red roses on it from my relatives in Singapore. Gosh.. am I lucky or what?! lol.. thank you so much to all of you.. love you tonnes!
(this was the handbag from my brother)

on the other hand, life in fitty's household was a bit chaotic last couple of days as daddy dearest was not feeling well. Last two nites ago, I got to rush daddy to the ER after he complained of severe pain at the lower part of his tummy. Long story short, we finally got him a room (after like 2 hours waiting!), I stayed the nite with him, doctor gave him a big jab of pain killer and we were told that he has a gallstone the size of quarter of rice grain in his gallbladder.. after a CT Scan, doctor gave him some meds to flush out the stone (hopefully it will go out) and he has to come again next week for further check ups.
so for one day, I didn't see my kids and also my bed and last nite, after all is settled, I finally went home and I felt so good to be back & sleep on my own bed!.. and being greet by tonnes of kisses from my kiddies especially this cutie pie of mine! Mommy, I miss you, he shouted!!..

and thats for now.. got to finish some work and blog hopping.. to those May babies, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN & HAVE A SUPER CELEBRATION! and also HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU LOVELY MOTHERS OUT THERE! take care all! cya!

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Hi Dear Fitty,
You received wonderful gifts!. love your bedspread.
And what a sweet face on your boy!
have a fantastic Mother's Day!
Hugs from your friend,
Rosa

Anonymous said...

Hey there fitty! Nice size bag! wow, lucky you as I say! May 8th is my bro's b-day and sadly, he's in AZ. However, I'm glad the doc find what's wrong with your dad. Man, you have gone thru alot this year! Loved your materials! Now get some rest, eh, you are sleeping right now. LOL ~Blessings!~

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.