the last couple of days, I've been seeing myself munching these peanut butter cups none stop.. I was warned by my daughter, I definitely gonna get fat IF I didn't stop.. hehehehe.. but who cares when one want to indulge oneself the taste of heaven!.. love these chocs so much and also the choc cheese cake below.. thats the cake I sent to papa's office.. Grace, my friend, did a good job in choosing the cake.. I told her, any cheese cake would do.. if she can get choc cheese cake the better, and yeap.. that was the cake! Looks yummy & hope it taste yummy too!.. rite papa? *wink* look at the luscious strawberries..
and so what did Ms. Fitty did on Friday? well, since she got not much work to do @ office, she crossed the street to Carrefour and bought these three materials for a song! She definitely don't know what to do with all these three but she has to have it!.. silly girl don't you think? hehehehehe btw, I love all the materials, one is flannel on the left side, and the other two (center & right side) are 100% cottons. would be great for Lala's summer skirts.. don't you think so? SUMMER? what are you talking about Fitty!! lmaoooo you live in the tropics! hahahahah..
other than that, Ms Fitty did some groceries.. bought some fish, prawns, squids and few block of cheeses..and this is me with my cutie pie Gjim.. after not seeing him the whole day.. (the day daddy dearest got hospitalised!)
after looking at the picture 100 times, well, what Lala said is true, I should stop munching.. I look FAT!.. hehehehe.. adieu all! HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND!
3 comments:
Hi Fitty,
That chocolate cheesecake looks so yummy!
The fabrics are very pretty, and it's nice to see you in pictures, even if you say look fat!!
Big hugs,
Rosa
Hi Fitty,
It's me again, I've tagged you, so please check out my blog for details. And yesterday, I went to one of your favorite bookstores, Kinokuniya!
Hugs,
Rosa
OY!!!!! love Reeses too!
Post a Comment