
Heyya All! Am back.. and Rosa, Happy Anniversary! Love you tonnes and Lali, I love the slides.. beautiful tulips!.. wish I was there!..
anyway.. let me start with the picture above ^^^.. thats my recent purchase cotton fabric I bought from my SIL's friend. I bought it for 4 meters and I really don't know what to do with it. Some suggest to turn it into dress or baju kurung, but am contemplating right now.. I was more interested to cut it into some skirts for my sink or curtains for my cabinet.. or cover my box files.. so, what say you? Am open to suggestions.. :-)

and I made this recipe card for my Aunt Aida who came and visit us last Saturday. I copied the lemonade recipe from Susan Branch and had it printed on plain paper and glued it on stock card. then I glued on some fabric roses, and some pearls around it and trimmed it with silver glitter glue all around it. I think it look cute!.. now my daughter wants one!.. hehehehe

and this was done yesterday, I was going tru some old Romantic Country Magazines and I love seeing all those signboards showed in the mags and was thinking wouldn't it be nice IF I were to have one at home.. then I browsed tru eBay.. found few nice ones.. but due to extremely expensive shipping charges, I could just forget it now.. and so I continue reading the mags till I hit jack pot!.. I got few chip boards available and collecting dust at my extra room and was telling myself, why not, I paint it and wallah! thats what I got!.. Fresh Roses signboard!.. I love it.. got to rub some rub & buff brown colour at the edges.. for the oldies look.. :D
All in all, I enjoy my 4 days break.. I managed to get my daughter's bed done.. now she has her own bedroom which she loves it. Next of course my kitchen and the boys room..
so, lovely readers.. thats for now and hope you have a productive week ahead..
1 comment:
Hi Fitty,
Glad to see you back from your four day hiatus!
The recipe cards looks really beautiful, and your painted sign looks awesome. Way to go Ms. Fitty!!
Big hugs,
Rosa
Post a Comment