Sweet Escape

this is my sweet escape chair.. which is near the entrance door, here I will sit and enjoy my reading, be it books or magazines.. with a glass of ice tea or lemonade.. and surrounded with all my fave stuff.. pure heaven!..

So, share with me, which part of your house that you like most..

and before I pen off, wanna let you all know that I shall start my 4 days break tomorrow as we celebrate Labour Day nationwide so don't miss me much :D mean time, have a great day ahead & weekend too!

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Dear Fitty,
What a lovely club chair, can I have it when you get tired of it?
Enjoy your holiday break!
Hugs,
Rosa

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.