Friday comes again..

and I couldn't wait for my weekend to start.. mainly because my lil sister is coming back for 3 days break and we plan to go shopping.. for her new office wardrobe.. need new jackets, long pants, long skirts, shirts, shoes and the whole lot of it.. hehehehe.. boy, I just can hardly wait.. some girly time!.. hehehe

anyway, nothing much happen here in Fitty's household.. I've been busy of course with work and I also miss my ME time, strolling during lunch hour, window shopping @ KLCC mall and also hanging out at Kinokuniya & Starbuck.. man, how I wish my office is back in KLCC area.. *sigh*














and yesterday, much to my surprise, I received the above package from Puni, my dear Friend.. she is such a wonderful person. she sent me a musical box.. very pretty.. thank you Puni, I love it.. my kids love to play with it.. and now it sits on my working table.. and when I am feeling blue, I can play the music and reminds me of you.. Thank you once again huney..

other than that, I've been busy finishing up my craft project.. the over due signboards actually (hehehe).. here are two of my recent signs.. I was thinking of rubbing some brownish around the board to make it look old.. but I was out of rub & buff so yellow it is for the borders.. hehehe.. still look pretty to me.. seriously I am no expert on freehand drawings.. but I try my best to meet my own satisfaction.. and so far, I am a happy camper!.. hehehe

I love both.. and now can't decide which goes to the kitchen and living room.. hehehehe..


the rose cottage sign, I did last nite.. I decoupaged it using leftovers tissue paper. I think I need to do some trimmings at the borders, what do you think? what should I add to make it even prettier? heheheh.. let see whether I could finish it this weekend..

I do hope the weather is good during weekend.. I hate outing on rainy days.. nor do I like to paint during raining time.. very messy.. and since Monday is a Vesak day - a public holiday nationwide, I plan to visit my SIL.. see if we can have some window shopping together.. hehehehe its been awhile I didn't see her.. almost 3 weeks..

last but not least.. am so excited with my latest addition of Cath Kidston books.. this is the ottoman roses notebook.. I bought all Cath Kidston notebooks available in Kino.. hehehe.. and I recently received Cath's address book and notecards.. now am waiting for the stickers & labels and also stationery sets from Kino.. hopefully, tomorrow I can stop by and follow up from Kino CS..
In the meant time, I got to leave you guys here.. till then.. have a super weekend!.. and Happy Vesak day to my Buddhist friends.

Take care! xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
Love your cottage roses sign very pretty. Please post pictures when you hang them up. I think they would look really nice if you hang them up together like a collection, very cottagey!
You must be Cath Kidston's biggest fan!!
Hugs and have a great weekend,
Rosa

Anonymous said...

Came by to say "HI" and want some of your Sweet Rolls. Have a good Sunday!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.