bit this & that..

I have restless nite again.. looks like I couldn't sleep.. and end up doing bit of this & that.. I rearrange my paintings which I bought recently from a shop near by my office.. there is a story behind these two paintings..

I first saw these paintings few weeks back from the same shop but different branch.. but too bad for me, I didn't see it first, so some one else bought it (that was the last piece).. then I went to the other shop near my office, and bought the one below here and since I didn't bring enuff cash, that was all I bought..

so off I went back to work.. and feeling miserable for not buying the other half.. seriously, I was having sleepless nite for several days.. and praying the next time I come, I hope the shop still has the painting as they were only 3 left the last time I came..

today, lunch hour I went to the shop again and boy I was lucky to get the other pair.. that was the last piece.. (well, I am well known as miss last piece! hehehehe) Now, I can do the happy dance.. at last I got both! yipppeeeeee

I like the new look of my corner.. kindda pretty to me.. :-) but soon I shall replace the tables with a small cabinet or book shelf.. see how it goes..

I love this butter dome with roses in it.. sweet don't you think? hehehe

welp.. thats for now.. I got to put my lil boy to sleep.. and see whether I too can sleep.. otherwise, you will see me here again.. adieu!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Glad you got the last picture! Very pretty on your wall!

Anonymous said...

yippeeeee.... hehehehe thank you!

btw, look out my next coming show & tell party on storage.. hehehehe.. I shall see myself busy again.. hehehehe

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
At least you're using up your sleepless nights to do something fun. Those paintings are really pretty, enjoy them so!
Hugs,
Rosa

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.