puttering around..

thats what I did lately.. even work @ office is getting boring.. hehehehe..

anyway, I am so HAPPY that the Sunday Show & Tell went well!.. I love the party and all these lovely participants, seem to have loads and loads of wonderful china, sterling & crystal.. some are really TO DIE FOR! SERIOUSLY! Now, I can't hardly wait to know the next theme and hoping to join again.. this is SO MUCH FUN!..
welp, like I said, I've been puttering around a lot.. I've been adding some millinery flowers, green leaves & ribbons to my bird cage, inside I hang Xmas bauble I bought few years back.. I wish I could have a lil bird to add on top of the cage or inside the cage like the one I saw in Cindy's page.. lovely..

and yesterday, I received my Cabbages & Roses catalog in the mail.. yippee.. I like the packaging.. and since today (in US) and yesterday my time, was my friend Puni's birthday, I went tru my boxes and flipping tru Cath Kidston notecards.. I love seriously love anything from Cath.. and so far, I've been using two cards of Cath and now, am trying to pick which one shall goes to Puni, my lovable chocolatey honey bunch friend.. (she was the one who sent me the musical box - refer to my previous blog)..



I like all and choosing one is such a big task!.. hehehehe these are just some of my fave.. which one to pick? can you help me? :-)

other than that, last nite I've been busy moving knick knack at home.. I recently bought another vinyl flower plate to add to my collection..

and wondering where shall I have it hang.. which wall and what not.. and finally I had it up on my purple wall.. I love these plates.. I got few of them in various size.. the platter size, the dinner plate size and salad plate size

and all these are just some of them.. pretty rite? hehehe..



I don't know why recently I've been 'craving' for Granny square colorful blanket.. and was browsing tru the net wondering where can I purchase one of the blankets.. I've been seeing lots of this wonderful blankets in blogsville and some are just so beautiful.. then I said to myself, I MUST get this!.. hehehe.. (actually I dont have to have it, we don't even have winter here!) hehehehe

but I love the Cath Kidston version in green, like the one I saw in Posy's blog. so beautiful.. Posy seems to have few of those.. check her blog out.. and so, few weeks back, I got my friend Lali & Shell in conference chat and asked Shell favour to knit one for me.. am so glad that she willing to do one for me and these are the colours.. imagine cream, pink, purple, green.. with 200++ squares.. I can't wait to see it!..

and last but not least.. I am so happy that my wall clock finally arrived at Rosa's shore!.. and glad to know she likes it.. Rosa, am so happy to be your friend and will always cherish our friendship.. love ya!

I would like to thank to those who came to my page during the show & tell party.. you guys made my day! :-)

till next blog! cya!
xoxoxo
Fitty

p/s : to my cousin izreen, suka tengok gambar your recent picnic.. btw makcik kat sini dah mula gilakan facebook!.. hehehehe.. take care! xoxoxo

4 comments:

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

I love pink roses too! Beautiful!

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
Thank you so much again for my fabulous clock, I love it!, and for the other goodies you sent me!.I'll be posting pictures in my blog soon.
You find the neatest things...the Cath kidston cards are beautiful.
Have a great day,
Big hugs from your friend,
Rosa

Anonymous said...

Now I'm getting misty eyes from reading this blog! I will do anything what I can find... even bringing good people in a full cirlce! Love you, fitty!

Unknown said...

FB is addictive innit? thank goodness teh firm has blocked it kalau tak.. hancur careerku. the gardens are lovely now and i bet you can get many an inspiration from the flowers. not much roses yet tho!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.