Tiring weekend!


Sunday is here again.. and this week, IS a very busy week.. been running here & there.. as of yesterday, I was at home the whole morning, then off to my parents and then off to bookfest which I enjoyed going there so much - being surrounded by books and loads of books.. of course I bought few books for myself and kids..

and then I stopped by at Kino to get the latest Romantic Homes Magazine for July Issue.. Boy, if you didn't get it, I suggest why don't you go grab one.. this time, they have Tessa Kiros in it.. I love her and her house and she is nice enuff to share some of her recipes.. which I think I am gonna try to do the pie.. very tempting!..

anyway.. Sunday Show & tell is here again.. and this time the theme is storage where you keep your stuff.. hosted by Cerri from Little Pink Studio..

First, I would like to tell you that I ain't no fulltime crafter, thus having a studio to do my craft work would be my ultimate dream.. what I have now is only a small corner where I keep all my stuff.. since my house is not big, I kindda share the corner with my kids and do my craftwork there..

my storage, well, let me tell you nothing pretty nor spectacular.. and here are the pictures in random..

I finally got this green checked box covered with wrapping paper.. all this while it was in black colour..

these are just some of stuff I keep in my Xmas biscuit tin from Marks & Spencer..


the big pink hydrangea bucket where I keep some of my wrapping papers.. next to them is my hat box, knick knack box and sewing tin..

this boxes are where I keep my scrapbook material, felt, some of my fave fabric

these are where I keep my brushes, glue gun, scissors, and 3 boxes behind them where I keep my tissue papers for decoupage project, ribbons & trimmings

another place for trimmings.. my hat box

some of my needles & threads & buttons..


while these 3 bags below are where I keep my old magazines.. one of them are actually my school bag.. hehehehe





and this place is where I work from.. my fave corner..

hope you like it.. like I said, I don't have much to show for this time.. and till then.. have a super weekend! Thank you Cerri for this week show & tell..

15 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

Great stuff! I especially love the pink suitcase! :)
Lea
<*)))><

Mya said...

I love all your buckets and boxes. Very cute. Have a wonderful Sunday.
-Mya

Anonymous said...

Love the tags on the suitcases! I just bought the same rose ones. And I'm DYING to know here you got that cupcake tin plate! My eyes about popped out of my head when I saw that one. Thanks for sharing.

XO,

Rosalyn-Sue

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Now you just show me what I can do with "storage" of my crafts and things! Awesome!

Cami said...

Supercute! Diggin' the pink suitcase too!

Nancy said...

The painted pink suitcase is great looking. It all is - thanks for sharing. Nancy

Unknown said...

LOVE it all! Such great storage ideas!
Blessings..Lorena

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Thank you all for coming to my page.. good to know you like my pink sprayed paint suitcase!.. hehehehe.. in previous life, the suitcase was in gaudy orangy colour.. and now it look much better!.. hehehehe

as for the cupcake tin plate.. I bought it from eBay.. a seller from UK.. go & visit ebay.. you find more than what you looking for.. hehehe

do visit me again :-D xoxoxo

Danielle Dyball said...

I love all your fun containers!! Especially since you don't have a dedicated studio, I think you've done a fantastic job!!

Danielle:-)

Katie said...

Hi...Thanks for stopping by my blog today...I love the hydrangea pail...Take care, Katie

ABOUT ME said...

I love the white shabby bucket with the paper! So cute. Happy Sunday! Di

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Oh I love that old cupcakes tin...too, too cute! Cami

Jeanie said...

I don't know that you don't have a lot to show -- I think you have plenty! I especially enjoy the beautiful boxes and the fun suitcase! Thanks for letting us visit your space!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Wonderful & pretty storage ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!

Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Marja Rijnsburger said...

There are many ways to storage your stuff, and I have seen so many beautiful things on all of the blogs. I love your boxes especially the ones with the flowers.

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.