Internet life on pause..

Am taking a short break here as I am currently busy moving office..
blogging life will be back again sometimes end of next week, hopefully.

So till then, have a great day and cya soon!
hugs & kisses

Fitty

4 comments:

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
Are you moving your office to the U.S.?
Hugs,
Rosa

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

hehehe rosa.. How I wish am moving office to your state!.. I can imagine myself having fun with you & other ladies bloggers at flea markets, good will, Michaels, antique malls and gosh.. I got to shop my imagination.. :)) its running wild now!.. :P

but unfortunately nope!.. :((.. lol.. my new office will be nearer to my home.. about 15 mins drive and 10 mins drive to my parents.. and am gonna miss KLCC Shopping mall - my fave Kinokuniya book store, Isetan - Japanese departmental store, Mark & Spencer for its yummy biscuits and lots more :((

*sob*sob*sob*

anyway.. have a super weekend!
Hugs
Fitty

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
Are you still moving that office of yours?. I've missed you!!
Hugs,
Rosa

Rosa said...

Hi Fitty,
This is no "short break"! I hope everything is coming along great!
I wish I was closer to help you out.
Take care,
Hugs,
Rosa

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.