Be My Guest.. am dancing to the song of Be My Guest from Beauty & The Beast.. where teapots, teacups and all other things dancing gracefully in the castle hall.. hehehehe.. yeah yeah.. am so like a kid.. :P..Anyway.. this has been my latest addition at home.. am welcoming this two cutest bird eggs in my garden.. I don't know what kind of bird these eggs from.. Is it a robin? I don't know.. but am all excited..
I can't wait to see the mother and finally caught her in the nest this morning while getting ready to work..

It was fun to watch the mother bird.. oh I just can't wait to see the babies and hear them chirping.. super!
in the meantime, I got to continue my work!.. BRB.. hehehe
1 comment:
I'm a kid myself.Children remind me about what life is truly about!
Hopefully, you'll get to snap a picture or two when the eggs hatch.
Little birdies are so cute!
Hugs,
Rosa
Post a Comment