as October is the month where I celebrate the joy of life I'm having..
just like this lovely teacup.. and vintage teaspoon..
I've seen this teacup in set of 6 for quite sometime already..
I wanted to ask the seller but kept forgetting
then I came across the cup again while blog hopping,
wanted to ask for availability but saw a reserved mark
then I said oh well, next time maybe, I try again..
but luck is with me, when the seller called
and told me that she was thinking of me
when she saw this cup and wondering if I interested to have some..
and welp, with a price that wont cost me arms and leg,
three sets came back with me..
boy, I was happy as this cup is pretty..
with posies, maroon & yellow band and gold lining
who would pass up for this?!..
(teehee)
so come and join me in the journey life of a teacup
from the poem that I found from the net..
there's friendship, between you and me.
As we lovingly share
our afternoon tea.
- Marianna Arolin
To warm your winter's day.
Think of me as you pour your cup
And all the good things we would say.
If we could be together now
Instead of miles apart,
We'd sip our teas and memories,
The sweet warmth fills the heart.
- Susan Young
So girls, I do hope you like the photos here and don't forget to visit all these lovely ladies for more wonderful stories..
http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/
http://www.marthasfavorites.com/
http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/
http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/
http://rhondisrosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com/
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
Till next post girls!
Wishing you great week and Adieu!
xo
fitty
Wishing you great week and Adieu!
xo
fitty

23 comments:
Fitty,
That is such a fantastically elegant tea cup and saucer and I love the colors!
Hugs,
Debbie
Oh, that cup is gorgeous! You have a lovely way with words too! I also collect tea cups and my confession is that I don't drink tea!! Hee hee.
The teacup is so beautiful!! I always feels so rich when I drink out of a dainty teacup!!
Hi Fiti, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits.Love your pink post this week, you have so many beautiful things!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
salam fitty,
another pretty teacup!!and ia menceriakan kak gee. thanks for sharing.
I love that vintage spoon. I'm trying not to be jealous!
And how incredibly kind of the lady to have reserved it for you. You must have been over the moon- even if it did cost an arm and a leg!!
Fitty, that is an absolutely gorgeous cup and saucer! Wow! Love your artistic photos too, with addition of pearls, an orchid bloom and your lovely silver teaspoon. Save me a cup of tea.
Hugs, Beth
Hi Fitty!! That is a very gorgeous cup and saucer!! Thank for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Beautiful teacup...just lovely!
Oh my! that teacup and saucer are just stunning! What a pretty set!
Hello, Fitty, my friend,
It is always a pleasure to join you for tea. I am so glad you were able to purchase the lovely teacups, love everything about them!! Hope you have a happy autumn week. Love and blessings always~Vicki
That worked out nicely! Is it marked?
That is a gorgeous cup and saucer! I love the red coloring as well as the posies. But the gold filigree is extra special.
Thank you so much for showing us this very pretty cup.
Hugs,
Terri
Hello Fitty :) Such a lovely teacup, and how wonderful you were able to get 3 sets!! The colors are just perfect for fall.
Wishing you a lovely Tea Tuesday my friend!!
Warmest hugs, Brenda
Hi Fitty,
Your teacup is so elegant and the colours are stunning! Enjoyed your poem too. Thank you for inviting us all to tea. It's been a pleasure to visit you. Have a beautiful week.
Blessings,
Sandi
Fitty, Your images of your tea cups are so beautiful! I just love your October post! Happy Tea Tuesday~
hugs,Theresa
MsartistSewCrafty.blogspot.com
Hi Fitty - Love the bold colors on that delicate teacup and saucer! Stopping by from Tea Tuesdays.
-marie
Your teacup is beautiful - lovely color. Your photo styling is great too.
Hi Fitty... What great photos, what a great cup, love the preety orchid on the saucer:-) It is always a pleasure to visit you!
Bella
A lovely and perfect Tea Cup for an october afternoon
Hugs
OH THIS WAS SHEER, PURE BLISS!
FIRST OF ALL, LET ME JUST COMMENT ON YOUR DELICIOUS PHOTOS....I LOVE THEM!
YOUR FOCUS, BRILLIANT, YOUR CROPPING, PERFECT!
YOUR SENTIMENTS....A PLEASURE TO READ...
ALL IN ALL...I AM SO PLEASED TO HAVE STOPPED BY...AND NOW I NEED A CUP OF TEA!
THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT!
CIAO BELLA!
CREATIVE CARMELINA
OMG Fitty,
that's indeed a wonderful cup.
love the color, the roses inside and its charming shape.
sending blessings your way
rita
Hi Fitty: What a beautiful tea cup. Thank you so much for sharing your treasures with us. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha
Post a Comment