Lets join Martha and Terri for today's Tea cup Tuesday!
Hope you enjoy the post!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An old wedding photo back 39 years ago
reminds me how grateful I am to have such a wonderful parents
who share the same passion on vintagey pretties as me.


I love setting my table over the weekend with this set..
tea time treats and beautiful dishes as this always make you feel good..
even my children said the same..
teehee.
now lets walk to another setting..
looks like the day is getting dark,
time to set table for dinner..
teehee..


welp, we have come to an end,
and if you wanna see more of my Royal Albert teacups,
you can visit here..
otherwise, till next post
as I have another surprise teaset to share..
Hope you enjoy the stroll and don't forget to give these ladies a visit as I am joining them in Vintage Thingie Thursday, Friday Show & Tell and Pink Saturday.
http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Hope you enjoy the post!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where would I start.. I wonder.. as I am struggling to find the right words to express how overjoyed I was and still am when I saw this fave vintage china of mine ~ American Beauty by Royal Albert.
My love for this all time beautiful roses came, back 8 years ago when I first bid my first 3 saucers from eBay. I won the saucers for a song and since then, my love for delicate pink beautiful, mesmerizing and lushes roses as this never fades..
Over time, I slowly try to add few more.. and I managed to get my very first trio set from Lucy in UK, then a creamer from Denise in Canada and now with lots of patient and hard sweat (teehee), I am happy to share the news that I finally have a complete setting for six..
For this, I have to thank a dear friend who has help me to materialized my dream.. to the dear friend (you know who you are) thanks so much!
My love for this all time beautiful roses came, back 8 years ago when I first bid my first 3 saucers from eBay. I won the saucers for a song and since then, my love for delicate pink beautiful, mesmerizing and lushes roses as this never fades..
Over time, I slowly try to add few more.. and I managed to get my very first trio set from Lucy in UK, then a creamer from Denise in Canada and now with lots of patient and hard sweat (teehee), I am happy to share the news that I finally have a complete setting for six..
For this, I have to thank a dear friend who has help me to materialized my dream.. to the dear friend (you know who you are) thanks so much!
Since the weather is good today,
come lets stroll along with me and enjoy some photos I took
that captured the beauty of this set through my eyes..
come lets stroll along with me and enjoy some photos I took
that captured the beauty of this set through my eyes..
reminds me how grateful I am to have such a wonderful parents
who share the same passion on vintagey pretties as me.
tea time treats and beautiful dishes as this always make you feel good..
even my children said the same..
teehee.
looks like the day is getting dark,
time to set table for dinner..
teehee..
and if you wanna see more of my Royal Albert teacups,
you can visit here..
otherwise, till next post
as I have another surprise teaset to share..
http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams Eleanor Roosevelt
Adieu!
xo
fitty
xo
fitty

56 comments:
WOW! What a gorgeous pattern! It sets such a beautiful table. Your pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Denise
Fitty, beautiful dishes and china, oh, and what a sweet wedding picture...thanks for sharing! I always love how you put together your dishes!! Have a great VTT!
Good evening Fitty
Your china is beautiful..it was the pattern my Mother In-Law had so I have great memories of Family dinners when she was alive. Your silver is so beutiful too! Take care.
Wanda
I love the American Beauty pattern!! You will have so much fun serving tea with that!!
salam fitty,
The american beauty's teaset is definately gorgeous. My, I love them so much...wish Im the owner. (hahaha...)Thanks for sharing.
Kak Fitty...gorgeous combo...I like the way you've mix & matched your cutleries too...I'll bet they are vintagey pieces. Certainly the AB is a perennial favourite...thanks for colouring my thursday..
delightful dishes..i love the coffee pot :)
I can definately see why you love this pattern so much Fitty.. It's gorgeous and your photos are stunning. You caputured the beauty of this set just perfectly. I myself have a few pieces in this pattern. A lone teacup and saucer, a few desert size plates and the sugar and creamer set. I hope to keep adding to it as time goes on. That is, if I can figure out where I'll display and/or store it. I've pretty much run out of room in my china hutches and cupboards and haven't added anything new to my tea things collection for quite some time.
Oh my Goodness!! I love the pattern on your beautiful china!! What a lovely table.
Hi Fitty :) I'm JEALOUS!!! Jealous I say, lol :) You lucky girl to have so many pieces of this GORGEOUS china! And that coffee pot..WOWZERS!! I only have a cup & saucer and a creamer...one day I hope to gather and find a few more pieces to add to my little collection!! You have photographed this china to perfection my friend. Thank you so much for sharing these beauties with us.
Warmest hugs, Brenda
Oh my goodness, what gorgeous pieces. Your pictures are beautiful with the addition of the pearls. The silver looks so good with the china...great job and thanks for sharing.
You have the most wonderful collection of dishes! WOW! Your collections keep getting bigger and bigger! So pretty!!
xo
becky
I would enjoy having a cup of tea or coffee with you. I am not accustomed to drinking out of fancy cups tho. Your dishes are simply beautiful.
OMG! That is absolutely gorgeous!! I am so thrilled to see how many pieces you have of this beautiful pattern! Stunning!
Have just come across your blog and love all your pretty china! I'm a collector too. :o)
That is a beautiful china pattern with the roses. And also like the antique mother of pearl. Thanks for stopping for VTT.....Julian
Hi Fitty, I was so happy to see your comment today. I try to visit more but sometimes I fail miserably. Blogging takes so much time but I really love it.
I can see why you fell in love with your dishes. I'm in love with them too. Your table is so romantic and pretty. Roses are the most gorgeous flowers. Especially in pink. You should keep this post for Pink Saturday. I am so happy for you to have completed a set for six.
Happy days to you Fitty.
Hugs, Jeanne
Beautiful china dishes, perfect for a tea party! Love your pictures!
Hi Fitty,
I know "American Beauty" from a litte bowl, I have. But I did not know how elegant the shape of the coffeepot and cups is. Really a beauty! And you have also the whole dining set. Gorgeous.
Your parents where so beautiful on their wedding photo. You are really blessed! Wish you all the best.
Greetings, Johanna
That's a very pretty china pattern!
Lovely, lovely set, just beautiful! You have taken such wonderful pictures, too. Great post.
I love the shape and molding of teh coffee pot! And I love the mother of pearl handles vintage spreader too. Gorgeous items!
It's very pretty!
OH MY GOODNESS! Your photos were so very, very beautiful. I lOVE that china. Just gorgeous. Susan
Fitty,
OMG!!!
What absolutely stunning dishes you have!! And how you displayed them and your photos of them are just beautiful!!
Hugs,
Debbie
That rose looks like it was lifted right off these gorgeous dishes! Beautiful!
Gotta love our Royal Albert! Your tea set is just stunning and so is the china set. Fantastic photos! I just posted about my five new Royal Albert teacups.
So, so beautiful x
the design is so delicate and such a pretty shade of pink - beautiful - Judith (Precious Moments)
Happy Birthday and your tea set is just heavenly. I bet this find made you do the happy dance.
Hugs,
Olivia
Just beautiful!!
Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo
Love your photography!
China roses always get to me, so much beauty in them.
Love the settings with the wedding photo and the pearls, romantic chic!
Thank you for your visit to my place and comment so kind of you!
see you soon.
xx
Dore
So pretty! I have one teacup of that pattern but that is all.
Carolyn
oh, my that photo of the rose on the napkin is stunning~ lol, buying your own gifts is the only way to go sometimes! I'd love to have tea at your lovely table! And thanks for your sweet comments on my huge hutches! Lezlee
Hi Fitty
I love your blog. Tea Cups!! Oh how I love them. The pearls are a great touch to the romantic setting.
Thank you for visiting My Cozy Corner.
xoxo
Betty
No wonder you love it -- it' beautiful! I love the little detail on the inside of the tea cups. Gorgeous!
I love roses, your dishes are so beautiful:)))
Thanks for visit and lovely comments.
Have a great weekend.
Greetings from Europe, Biljana
Just lovely! That is one of my favorite settings.
Hugs,
Lisa
Oh Fitty, this china just takes my breath away. I adore this pattern, too! Your table setting is so beautiful, so fresh and inviting!
I am so happy that your dream is fulfilled!
Hugs,
Jil
I think those are the prettiest rose dishes I have ever seen-Happy PS!
Hello Fitty,I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Your are right my kitty was not to happy to wear her Halloween ribbons. LOL Your pink post is beautiful, your china is just stunning! Wedding picture is fabulous! Love your new heading too!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
You have the whole set? How very lucky you are. It is so beautiful. I have a trio, that's all. Your table looks lovely. Thank you for sharing your treasure with us. Blessings, Martha
How lucky for you that you have the whole beautiful Royal Albert set!!!!! Gorgeous roses! Happy Tea Day!
Oh, Fitty,
I love your rosy china, too, so very pretty. I can see why you have collected these pieces over the years!!! I especially love that wonderful picture of your dear parents on their wedding day, such a priceless treasure for you. Happy Tea Time, dear friend~ Vicki
Dear Fitty... what beautiful China, I can see why this pattern is a fav of yours... and your table setting is exquisite! How lovely to include a lovely vintage Wedding Photo of your dear Parents. I too am Blessed that I had Parents who had a love for beautiful things and surrounded us in Bohemian splendor as I was growing up... so that I too came to love "the good stuff".
Dawn... The Bohemian
Oh, Fitty, my dear lady, I am swooning over your gorgeous rose patterned china! I have to say it is exquisite and would love to own some pieces of it! I adore pink roses and the gold sets everything off so beautifully! Your parents' wedding picture is beautiful too; what a lovely couple! Love your silver spoons too. I am so happy you stopped by for tea. I have you all linked up. Perhaps you'll link me up too? Have a lovely day, my friend.
Blessings,
Sandi
Just coming by to see your lovely roses for Teatime Tuesday...
Jil
Gorgeous, gorgeous collection Fitty! I love everything including the pink footed glass...so unique. Stopping by from Teacup Tuesdays. Oh and I'm having a gift raffle. Hope you can join.
-marie
A beautiful tea pattern and the coffee pot you bought for your birthday, good choice.
Very nice display of the dishes on the table too.
There's not enough words to describe your beautiful china. Just lovely.. I adore the pink.. Stop by and say hello. Linda
Absolutely gorgeous china! The tea cups and saucers are so very pretty! And that tea pot....wow!
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful table setting with us.
Hugs,
Terri
I loved the walk in the garden and my visit with you. I am so happy that you now have a beautiful set.
Your photos are so artistic.
Thank you for yur kind comments.
They mean alot to me.
Blessings, Pam
So beautiful, I can see why you love this set so much.
Your parents look so very sweet in their wedding picture, your mother is beautiful~the picture is a treasure all by itself.
DROOL...DROOL...I AM SOOO DROOLLLLINNNG HERE! THIS IS A GORGEOUS POST!
sorry, i didn't mean to yell that!!!!
Your photos are wonderful...the lighting...the dish set...is blissful! I have one plate, one tea cup and saucer and one creamer in this pattern....I would love the set you have...you are so surrounded by pretty!
thanks for sharing!
better than a magazine was this post!
ciao bella
CREATIVE CARMELINA
hai fitty ,woww, very wonderful collections of RA and almost vintagey item, i really admire your collections.Thanks for sharing all nice photos.I follow.
gorgeous china: the rose decor is simply stunning.
thank you for sharing such beauties.
rita
Post a Comment