Party here I come..

Lets join Martha and Terri for today's Tea cup Tuesday!
Hope you enjoy the post!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last weekend, when I was blog hopping I saw Elyse's post about this new printed magazine Creating Vintage Charm and I was thinking oh dear, why not I join the fun! anyway, its been awhile and I love Vintage and the charm it gives each time I acquire something vintagey be it from antique shops or flea markets or from the online shops all over the world!..

and so here is my contribution to the party!.. come and join this wonderful party with lots of wonderful ladies in this blogsville world..


Talking about Vintage, I love Vintage.. I collect anything that vintagey from furniture, to millinery flowers, old bags, lace and linens, enamelware, posy flowers and of course my heart always have a soft spot for vintage dishes.. especially when they came with baby blue, pastel green or sweet pink and with roses all over! and here are some of them from my collection..

vintage victorian creamer and tray

vintage chocolate pot and trios

vintage luster teacups




vintage hat pin holder, gravy jug, teacup, spoon and jam pot

vintage cupboard with vintage teasets

vingate spoons and creamer

vintage Blossom Time Royal Albert

vintage Johnson Brothers teacup



vintage homer laughlin teacup with vintage milk bottle

vintage cannonsburg teacup with theodore havilland pink & baby blue saucer

vintage wall paper drawers, vintage cigar boxes and art & craft knick knacks

some of china posies

vintage frame

vintage transferware

vintage tea party

vintage gravy boat with handmade chocolate box made
from vintage millinery flowers and wallpaper

vintage cookie barrel

vintage table clock

vintage tea party

vintage victorian teapot & bowl

vintagey display..

vintage made in occupied japan teaset

vintage jewelleries





vintage cake topper (my fave!)

vintage ballerina shoes!
vintage True Love Royal Albert



my vintage posies and girls!

Hope you enjoy the post! and don't forget to visit these lovely charming ladies for more wonderful vintage inspirations.. Thank you Sonia!

till next post!
Adieu!
xo
fitty

32 comments:

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Fitty, I always love to stop by for a visit!!! You have the most amazing dish collection roses, roses and more roses... you make me want to go shopping:-)
Have a great weekend!
Bella

azah said...

salam fitty...meleleh air liur akak..I like them all....kalau ada cawan2 twin roses nak let go jgn lupa akak ya..hehehe........thanks for sharing..come and join us in 'antique porcelain collectors' group created by me in fb

marble rose said...

Such eye candy - you have an incredible collection. When's Tea?


Fleur

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Fitty - there's just something about roses, especially painted on tea sets...they never go out of style! Thanks for sharing.

Love, Melanie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

O my Goodness!! I need to stop back when I have more time so I can enjoy and savor every wonderful photo!! Loved all of it!!

Pure eye candy!!

HPS!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Shabby Shaq said...

Salam Kak Fitty,

Your collection of pretties are the most gorgeous - I've really started to appreciate these things more, after following your blog closely, you're such an inspiration for me and my mom. Thank you for continuously making our day...Aris

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Hi Fitty :) I know I've told you this before, but I just love all your beautiful vintage rosey china!! I only hope to one day have so many gorgeous pieces...I'm working on it :) I could just look at your pictures all day! You have a wonderful weekend!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

oh my, Fitty!
this is just a lovely selection..
looking forward to tea and chat with you & your readers over at my cafe ..

The Charm of Home said...

Wow! How many beautiful things you have collected. Love all the tea sets and china. Very lovely!!
Sherry

Adeline Country Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,

Oh my, oh my, you have just about the biggest, collection, of china I've ever seen...wow just beautiful...I have to say when I was growing up my father used to be the warehouse manager for Johnson Brothers Australia...everytime I see Johnson Brothers items it puts a smile on my face as it brings back memories...so thank you and thank you I have enjoyed my visit.

xxx
Kirstie.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wow...what a beautiful collection!!

BriCo jewelry Designs said...

What a beautiful collection! I collect teacups and anything "roses' as well! Very nice photos.ab

Pretty Pink Cherub said...

Such breath taking beauty!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

{oc cottage} said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness!


m ^..^

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Fitty, I am always in ahh with your china collection! Always, breath~taking! You sure have the "Vintage Charm"!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Unknown said...

Your tea sets are GORGEOUS! I can see you love roses as much as I do...it was a treat visiting you! Come on over for a visit! ;D

Hugs,
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Sonia said...

Dear Fitty,
I am stunned by the beauty. Your china collection is just amazing. I love it and even more when its mostly pink roses. So glad you joined in the party.
I thank you for celebrating with me.
Hugs!!
Sonia

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Fitty

I can't believe you have so much beautiful china...I'd be in heaven if I owned half of what you have!!!

Thank you for visiting me, I actually forgot about the Party, I'm going to do a very short new post to link back

Happy day to you
Gail

Natasha Burns said...

Wow so many amazing collections!!! Love the chocolate pot! Your lustre cups caught my eye, I'd kill for a green one like yours! I just posted about my three lustre cups for Sonia's party, you might like to take a look!

Jane said...

Wow!! You have an amazing collection of vintage dishes. They are just gorgeous and you have them displayed so beautifully.
Jane

Jacqui said...

Hi Fitty, everything is so lovely! Where do you keep it all? I especially love the vintage clock and the ballet shoes. Beautiful post. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I always love looking at your pretties!! It is amazing the collection you have!!

bee blessed
mary

kelly said...

Oh my goodness, what a collection. Wonderful to look at.

Kelly

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Fitty,
What a lot of eye candy; I'm droolin here! Your china collection is amazing and so many scrumptious pieces! Love all the roses! Happy Tea Tuesday to you!

Blessings,
Sandi

Foxglove said...

What a wonderful collection you have, so beautiful and the coulours are ever so pretty. To have a tea party would be wonderful!!!

Have a beautiful day. xxx

Terri said...

Oh Fitty, I am overwhelmed with all your beautiful photos and gorgeous china! Your tea cups are all so very pretty, I am sure you really enjoy using them. I could look all day and not see all that you have!
Thank you so much for sharing all your beautiful treasures with us today.
Hugs,
Terri

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Fitty: Your post is amazing. I am still drooling over all the china. What a great collection you have. Your tea cups, wow! Thank you for sharing them with us this week. Please come back, I want to see more. Blessings, Martha

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Now that is a whole lot of beautiful vintage!!! Love all of your gorgeous photos!! xo

Gee said...

salam fitty,

Im speechless...teramatlah cantik sekali. Cara fitty wat susun atur pun akak dah minat, ape lagi item2 yang ditunjukkan tu...geram sangat..i luv, like, admire, adore..dan macam2 lagi. thanks so much for sharing.

parTea lady said...

What a fabulous collection of china you have. It is such a treat to see all that wonderful teaware.

maría cecilia said...

So many lovely and wonderful china!!! Loved them all.
cariños

Lindy said...

What an awesome collection! I'd have to just sit and look at it all day! The detail in each is just wonderful!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.