welp, the last few days, someone just asked me what were my reasons
of not updating my blog that often..
and sooner that someone, said, my blog would loose it charms!
Welp, truth to be told, I prefer to say that
I am currently taking a take 5 or blog break..
(which what had happen to some bloggers recently in this blogsville community)
for how long the break would be, God knows..
Reason being, I have too many real life issues to tackle..
Kids, family, home, office work..
and yeah! who doesn't right?!
and also I have not much thing to share especially the pretties vintagey ones
as I have stop visiting antique shops or flea market for the past months..
and my weekends are all occupied with boxes, packing, boxes and packing..
don't ask how many were they.. coz.. there are A LOT!
I lost count!
*sigh*
As for the moving house part..
there is slight change in our plan..
I was given more time to pack my boxes (Thank God!!!)
while getting my sister's house got renovated first
instead of mine.
So at least, it gives me ideas how the house would look like..
which I really like reading them!
I really love the first photo I shared in here..
chippy painted blue table with pink roses in glass vase
and vintage horse figurine..
just lovely..
love the plates that hang at the wall..
the room look so cozy and warm..
not so much on the walls..just perfect!
white and red, they couldn't go wrong!
am sharing with you my first Blue Spode teacup from the Spode Blue Room collection!
How happy I am.. at last I found one and I hope in my next scout,
I shall find a Red Spode cup to match the saucer that I won from Kim..
so till then happy people!
I try to update my blog every now & then if time permits
and also if I have interesting stories to share
and at the same time will try to give you happy people a visit!
So no worries, I shall not stop blogging, at least for now..
coz I am pretty sure, once my house is ready,
I have lots to share.. so just be patient and bare with me!
till next post,
Adieu!
xo
fitty
p/s : to my dear sister, happy birthday! love you much!

5 comments:
I love the spode teacup! i hope all goes well with everything you are doing and hope to see you soon!
Carolyn
Back when I started my blog there was an article somewhere about what makes a great blog. I remember the top three things. 1 - Never apologize for what you do or how often you do it on your blog. It's YOUR blog, you do it for YOU. 2- Have fun. It's not a chore, it's something you do for fun. 3 - Don't badmouth other people.
Blogging is great, because people are glad that you "visited" when you have something to share, and there is no pressure if you don't. We have enough pressure in hour daily lives. If people complain, then they don't get it.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and good times with us through your blog. If you are too busy, then that simply means you'll have more to share when you are in the mood.
While you are away, take care, and when you come back we will welcome you with open arms.
Have a lovely autumn!
Salam Lebaran Aziah..mcm biasa koleksi Aziah sentiasa memikat hati..
cantik2lah deco tu
Wow! Thank you for sharing your Vintage Charm treasures.
Post a Comment