Hello happy people,
Ain't got not much to write..
I am having writers block at the mo..
Ain't got not much to write..
I am having writers block at the mo..
I also didn't visit any of the flea markets nor antique shops..
Office work and house work has been getting me on my toes all days..
And from morning till now,
I heard the word MOM for more that 50 times from my three lil munchkins!
Ahhh such a bliss!
Now am off to bake some cake for tea!
Adieu!
xo
fitty
p/s: how do you like my new layout? I am in the middle of doing some changes on the layout.
It will take a lot of try and error until I feel satisfy with it..
And at the moment, this is how it looks for now.. lol

11 comments:
I love your header and the layout too. You always have such pretty china.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend too,
Carolyn
Hi Fitty, Happy PS :) Your new blog layout is looking pretty good :) Love the pink background (of course) :)
Have a terrific weekend! Warmest always, Brenda
salam kak..
wahhhhhhhh..muffin.bestnya kak...suka tgk deco akak..very the henglish gituh....enjoy ur weekend kak
Doesn't matter, honey, just keep showing what you DO have and the goodies you bake and pix of the garden and we'll love it!
xoxo,
Connie
oooh your blog is toooo cute! love your style very much. best wishes and a creative weekend. ;0)
i like the new layout...
i've been thinking of revamping my blog too...but we'll see....
thanks for coming by and leaving such an inspiring comment! tell you what, when I do list my art on Etsy, i'll post about it...and you can pop on over!
what a compliment you left me...it made my day!
come see today's entry...
ciao bella
creative carmelina
Even when you don't have much to say it is still a joy to visit wit you Fitty!
Awww...your week sounds just like mine. I enjoyed looking at your pictures...very pretty!!
Wendy
Oh your layout is darling and please be lazy and have a wonderful pinky weekend,
hugs,
Olivia
Very pretty, Fitty! Love the teacup and pearls! Those muffins look good too. Have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Sandi
Sounds like file is keeping you busy!
Lovely photographs! Take care, Theresa
Post a Comment