Hi girls :-)
How's your weekend so far?
Did you score big at the flea markets,
car booth sales
or antique marts and yard sales?
Welp, I do hope you all had a great time!
Anyway, for today's post,
I am sharing with you another fave of mine,
CANONSBURG ~ AMERICAN BEAUTY
VINTAGE c. 1940
teacup.
This tea cup came from my eBay
purchases back few years ago
with few more loose pieces.
And since then, they became one of my all time fave collection!
So, come and enjoy the photos below!..
How's your weekend so far?
Did you score big at the flea markets,
car booth sales
or antique marts and yard sales?
Welp, I do hope you all had a great time!
Anyway, for today's post,
I am sharing with you another fave of mine,
CANONSBURG ~ AMERICAN BEAUTY
VINTAGE c. 1940
teacup.
This tea cup came from my eBay
purchases back few years ago
with few more loose pieces.
And since then, they became one of my all time fave collection!
So, come and enjoy the photos below!..
were taken back 2 weeks ago during
the Victorian Tea party..
So this time, I used different kind of china.
Mixture of fave blue scallop saucer of
Theodore Havilland
with swags of roses, which I have few in collection.
may I present,
pink roses
Canonsburg American Beauty teacup!.
It came with smooth gold trim of 22k..
lol..
Just look at the roses below!
All so pinky, and blushing roses!..
I would like to say thanks to those
who came and visited me during the past memes
and of course thanks also goes to those
who left me such lovely sweet comments!
You girls are superb and thanks for the friendship
that you girls give me! Love you tonnes!
So girls, don't forget to give these girls a visit
for more beautiful teacups and tea sets
that are to die for!
(click the photos and you will be linked to the memes)



38 comments:
A very sweet teacup. I think its appeal to me is it simple beauty. That cupcake had me going too! I must be hungry but I think I'd like a real cupcake.
~ginger
Oooooooooo, very beautiful, sugar!! Especially the roses...
xoxo,
Connie
Such a lovely & pretty post. Always such a special treat to stop by your blog. Love the pretty teacups you have shown :) Be sure to stop by my blog, I've posted about my Giveaway! Yeah!
Happy Teacup Tuesday! Warmest, Brenda
Love the pink roses, always a favorite of mine on teacups. Yours is gorgeous!
Your photos are beautiful! The tea cup is lovely, always partial to pink roses! Thanks for sharing.
Denise
I enjoyed my visit to see your roses, lace and so many other feminine things.
salam fitty,
the teacup is so sweet. i like it. thanks for sharing. you always have something beautiful to show.
Your imagery is just stunning! What a beautiful teacup! Love the cupcake and the plate it's resting on too. Just beautiful, Fitty!
Good morning Fitty,
Your teacup is so pretty and I love all your laces, pearls, and roses! A very lovely post! Thank you for joining me for Tea Time and have a beautiful day.
Blessings,
Sandi
I love the rose on your teacup. You have lots of beautiful photos to enjoy! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving the nice note. Happy teacup Tuesday! Connie
What a beautiful tea cup!!
It has such an understated elegance!!
Debbie
salam kak...
roses pink tuh..mmg ,menyentapppppppppp...fuhhhhhhhh..akak punya koleksi..sentisa wat jantung dap dup dap dup..cunnnnnnnnnnn..
Happy Tea Cup Tuesday! Thanks for coming to visit yesterday..I love your table setting..so girly & romantic! Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Wanda
What a GREAT snag...such a pretty tea cup! And...your vinette is just gorgeous!
Happy T!
Lorena
Your teacup is so very pretty. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Penny
this was such a mouthwateringly pretty post! i loved it all...in fact, it wasn't long enough! lol
gorgeous!!!!thanks for sharing!
come by...i'm doing the tea today too!
ciao bella
creative carmelina
Look at all that pretty! Your tea cup is lovely and those sweets make me hungry!
Thank you so much for sharing with us today.
Hugs,
Terri
Thank you for stopping at my Teacup Tuesday. I enjoyed yours. How pretty when you put all your favorite things with it. Have a good week.Nancy
Oh my sweetness that cupcake I thought was real! Now I am dying for a tasty nibble! oh la la! I am wondering if that rose teacup matches the plates I have in the kitchen????? The ones I hung on my side cabinet? Please tell me what you think?? I would love to have a teacup to match the plates. Love it all!
Hugs,
Olivia
Oh my...pearls...just gorgeous! Such an inviting vignette...I'll sit a while..can't promise I'll leave.
Have a good one!
tootles,
bunny
Beautiful, beautiful tea cup - the rose pattern reminds me of a Victorian cut out image that I love so much. All your photos are so lovely. This is a wonderful post. Happy Tea Cup Tuesday !!!
Oh--love the little display; very sweet.
Your display is so beautiful Fitty! I was going to write SO pretty Fitty :-) I guess I did!
The teacup is just the sweetest and I want to take a big bite out of that cupcake! Oh yum!
Thanks for sharing your lovely things today!
Lynn
All Your photos are so lovely! I love pink and roses too. So romantic.
It is amazing how many pretty rose tea cups there are , and all so different. You can collect rose cups forever , and always have a different rose tea setting! Lovely~
Love it! I just adore the tea cup.
What a lovely collection you have! So pretty and feminine!
xo
Becky
Hi Fitty, Yup, I did all the changes myself! I amaze myself sometimes! Okay, first, at the top of your blog, click "Customize", then you will click the tab "Pick new Template", there are different ones to choose from, but I chose the Minima Stretch. Once you've chosen your template, click "Save Template"...then you can go to the tab that says: "Fonts and Colors" here is where you can change the colors to what you want on your blog for your text, background, etc... Then when all done just click save. That's it. It's pretty simple.
Hope this helps you :) Warmest always, Brenda
Hello again It's a pleasure watch your tea cups,thank you for your visit
Hi there, thank you for adding my site to your daily dosage!!! I love your blog..very pretty and rosy. Have a beautiful day. Terri
Dear Fitty,
I´m proud to have you as a new reader to my blog. And I´m happy that you follow my blog because so I can find your gorgeous blog! I´m absolutely speechless about your many porcelain treasures, the amazing pictures and all the roses everywhere. I have added you to my favourite bloglist because I don´t want to miss your great postings and pictures from all what I love too.
many lovely greetings from germany,
rosenresli
Oh, such gorgeous colors! Just beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by and entering my little giveaway ~ good luck to you!
Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Terri has left a new comment:
Hi there, thank you for adding my site to your daily dosage!!! I love your blog..very pretty and rosy. Have a beautiful day. Terri
LDH has left a new comment :
So many pretty photos of your lovely treasures! Each piece is beautiful!
Your floral china is just beautiful, Fitty, hope you are enjoying wherever you are!
lucy x
Very sweet teacup. Love the pictures.
Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment