Show off your cottage Monday..


Hello Girls.. Happy Monday! Hows your morning so far? Did you get any snow this morning? Kindda early to get snow now don't you think? Autumn just started.. but I guess Mr Weather knows what best.. :-)

Anyway, today I am joining Cielo from House in Roses for another fun meme ~ Show off your cottage Monday..

Here are some photos I snapped randomly around my quaint home.. my house is not that big.. but it is a heaven for me & my small family.. so hope you enjoy the photos..

above : one of the shelves at my working table..

above : my fave armchair.. bought back five years ago for Mother's day.. my heart melt when I saw this armchair.. so it went home with me ~ Mother's day pressie for myself hehehe.. after awhile, I reupholstered this chair with my fave fabrics.. now this is where I normally chill out!..

above : my bedside table.. I have my parent's wedding photo here with some other fave knick knacks..

above : assorted plates and saucers in my fave basket.. one of my fave vignette..

So girls.. don't forget to visit Cielo for more beautiful cottage photos

Adieu!
xoxo

17 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

You have a pretty home with lots of pretty things, Fitty. Love your armchair. I don't blame you for loving it! Happy Monday.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, but I have to say I fell in love with that chair.

Willow

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh Fitty,
my second comment today. I'm speechless... what can I say?????
All again so charming. I'm in love with that floral-patterned armchair (do ya think it's the roses?)and those plates and saucers are my cup of tea. Those fresh roses in the pitcher are my fav color... all just perfect
XOXOXO
rita

Connie said...

Well, I LOOOOOOVE that chair and can see why it is your favorite place to chill out, chickee!! You did a wonderful job on this post!!
xoxo,
Connie

Charo said...

I love your Shabby Chic armchair!!! It's so beautiful.

Gee said...

salam fitty,

semua yang disharekan tu cantik2 dan sweet. akak suka fabric armchair tu. you have done a really great job to your home.

Mary said...

Hi Fitty...I guess you can tell that every loves your sweet floral chair! I also love all your pretty floral china...would love to pour a cup of tea, sit your your beautiful chair and enjoy a good book. Just lovely!

God bless,
Mary

CIELO said...

Ahhh, a little house, a house of my own, out of the wind's and rain's way... yes, we're so fortunate to have a safe place to call "home"... thank you for participating in "Show Off Your Cottage Monday".... hope to see you again next Monday!

Hugs and blessings

Cielo

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Such a charming home! Fitty, you have many pretty things there!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty pictures from your home. That armchair is so lovely- I think I would have trouble getting out of it it looks so comfy!

blessings
mary

Ana said...

How very pretty. I love, love, love your floral chair. It is perfection. :-D Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful evening.

Blessings,
♥Ana

umi_e said...

salam sis... memang suka dengan armchair tu... very sweet and comfy kan...

deb said...

What a lovely home you have. Like the rest before me I LOVE the chair! You picked the perfect fabric to reupholster it in.
Thank you so very much for your visit, much appreciated.
*hugs*deb

Rosemary said...

Very pretty cottage!!
Thanks for visiting me.
Rosemary

Jennifer said...

Fitty that arm chair is so pretty.I love that fabric.The plates look so pretty in the pink basket.Hugs,Jennifer

Unknown said...

salam fitty..cam best aje umah kamu ni..nanti lehlah jemput datang ek..

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.