come and grab a cup.. make your self at home.. I pour some hot tea and feast you girls with plates of warm scones, jams and clotted cream.. delicious!
Hello Girls.. just to let you know that I am back for Friday Show & Tell and also Pink Saturday!.. It's been awhile I didn't join this two memes.. I really miss visiting you girls!..
Hookay.. now lets take a seat, hold your breath and enjoy what I am gonna share with you.. hehehehe
Welp, back in July this year, I shared with you this Twin Roses tea set.. at that time, all I have is 5 teapots in various shapes, three tea cups and saucers and also a creamer..
But after awhile.. I've added seven set cups & saucers and few side plates.. and I still on the look for a sugar bowl.. should any of you girls found one, do tell me..
So, Kak Gee, Kak Lynn and the rest of you girls.. enjoy the photos! :-)
If you wanna see different type of tea pots I have of the same flowers.. click here...




Thats about it girls!.. I shall share in another post a miniature teaset of this twin roses that I have in my colleciton.. Again, thanks for visiting me.. and don't forget to visit Cindy for Friday Show & Tell and also Beverly's Pink Saturday Party..
Hello Girls.. just to let you know that I am back for Friday Show & Tell and also Pink Saturday!.. It's been awhile I didn't join this two memes.. I really miss visiting you girls!..
Hookay.. now lets take a seat, hold your breath and enjoy what I am gonna share with you.. hehehehe
Welp, back in July this year, I shared with you this Twin Roses tea set.. at that time, all I have is 5 teapots in various shapes, three tea cups and saucers and also a creamer..
So, Kak Gee, Kak Lynn and the rest of you girls.. enjoy the photos! :-)
Thats about it girls!.. I shall share in another post a miniature teaset of this twin roses that I have in my colleciton.. Again, thanks for visiting me.. and don't forget to visit Cindy for Friday Show & Tell and also Beverly's Pink Saturday Party..


38 comments:
Salam fitty,
memang cun dan sangat cantik sekali....luv it very much and the way you displayed them...its so refreshing dan beautiful.
Salam kak fitty...saya cemburu tau tgk set akak ni, ni bukan cemburu buta, tapi cemburu celik!!...saya ada sikit jee koleksi bunga ni...sedeyy..huhu..
salam kak..
adoiiiiiiiii..gelap mata jap...blink blik blink...cam ner la akak dapat semua neh..sy ade 2 ketoi piring jer & mangkok..mmg cun...
salam fitty..cantiknya..akak cukup berkenan..akak suka roses tapi collection akak setakat ni belum ada complete roses..geramnya...
HI
Great looking tea cups, collecting is the most fun, you never know when you'll find the next tea cup or where.
Sue
Salam Aziah,
aduhhhhhhhhhhhh.....cantik nyer terpesona akak...tak pelah dapat tengok koleksi aziah pun dah buat akak happy.....heheheh tak de lebih2 ke calling2 le akak..
Oh so pretty...but I really have one long standing question...how long does it take you to stack them like this for your photo taking? They're always arranged so well.
Mine's posted ---
Click Here * a Slideshow
Perfect!
cindy
Ahhh, the hunt!! Soooo pretty!!! Love the classic pink rose on anything:)
What a lovely tea set! Thanks for sharing. Very pretty blog! ~Blessings Heather
Your tea set is beautiful. Mom used to have one with that same pattern when I was a child. I will ask her to see if she has any other pieces packed away. If she has a sugar bowl, I will let you know.
Enjoyed my visit.
Blessings,
Mary
What a large collection of teapots and cups and saucers.....LOVE it!
Ohhh these are beautiful! What a wonderful collection! I have to admit I'm jealous! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing!
-April
You have a lovely tea set! I love the pink roses. Thank you for sharing them!
Fitty: How fortunate you found more pieces for your set. I love the pink roses. Happy Pink Saturday!
Wow! That is quite the heap of china. I have the same illness with blue & white china and white ironstone. Have to buy it when I see it at a good price. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your compliments!
Beautiful dishes! Happy Pink Saturday!
Gwen
And so the hunt goes on and you found some more tea cups. Great job!
Joyce M
Fitty! Oh my goodness! It is nice to see you back! I am still envying you that beautiful china! I'll keep an eye out for the matching sugar bowl.
Happy Pink Saturday....it is a beautiful day but I am stuck inside feeling yucky..so here I sit visiting you !!!!!
God Bless You and keep you this week..
Kandy
Good afternoon, you have a great collection of china with roses on them...drinking tea from them and sharing some sweets would be a nice treat..have a good day. Baba
HOw lovely - this is a beautiful set and a beautiful pattern. I'm sure you'll find that sugar bowl before too long - it's fated for you!
Happy Pink Saturday
very pretty :)
Happy Pink Saturday!
hugs,
Missy
What a lovely set!! Happy pink Saturday..and a great week ahead too!
xo Tami
Hi Fitty, Happy Pink Saturday! Very pretty pink on your blog this week. I really enjoyed looking at your beautiful wedding pictures. You have a lovely family.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Hi Fitty,
I'd love to have a tea party with you and those pretty pretty rose dishes! Happy Pink Saturday!
Judy
Sorry I'm a little late. Seems like when the sun is out I feel a desperate need to go outside and run errands or just life my face to the heavens and soak in the last rays before winter hits my neck of the woods.
It's always so much fun to share in the pink goodness of the blogs gathered together for Pink Saturday. A collection of some of the nicest women and prettiest blogs in cyberspace!
Wishing you a weekend filled with l♥ve and sunshine!
Love all the pink roses!! Such pretty cups...it looks like you have enough to have us all to tea! hehe!
It's so nice that you're back in the pink! I'm happy to see that you've found some more of these pretty pink pieces.
They are beautiful as is the way you stacked them!!! I have missed your Pink Saturdays. Thanks for visiting me!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit Fitty. I have not had time to post for Pink Saturday for awhile now. How nice that you are finding pieces to complete your set. I'll keep my eye out for a sugar bowl for you! Hugs, Patti
I love your pictures!
Have a nice weekend!
Fitty you are the QUEEN of rose dishes! So pretty when they are all together...like a rose garden!
Happy Pink Saturday a day late! Please stop by my blog-I'm doing a giveaway until Friday, 10/23. Hugs, Leslie
Hello Fitty,I love your rose teaset sooooo much - you know I've got this thing for roses...
How did you manage to get so many teapots with the same decor???????????
With just tiny bit of jealousy for our treasures!
Love
Rita
Wow, your collection is really growing! How fun and you have a miniature one too? I bet that is so cute! Thanks for joining in on show an tell!
Fitty Happy Pik sat,That tea set is just so pretty.I love it.It hasn't snowed here in WV yet but it is very cold.Hugs,Jennifer
Still trying to visit everyone from Show n tell...sorry it took so long to get here.
Your twin roses tea collection is beautiful! Reminds me alot of the moss rose pattern.
Post a Comment