Hello girls.. Happy Friday and today I am happy to join
Natasha's Its all about me swap & party.. to tell the truth.. when I first heard about Natasha's swap, I was so eager to join in.. coz I thought this should be fun.. and I have like a month to do something for myself.. especially when the swap falls a day before my birthday.. so I could do some thing cool for my birthday.. and so I took my own sweet time to start and do the project.. but heck, I was wrong.. time was what I lack.. and yeap.. my project that I am sharing here is on the last minute do.. but nevertheless I love doing it..

What I did was re-do the
egg house I bought months ago from a friend.. I've been wanting to have this house for so long.. (and Kak Mazni.. hehehe at last our dream and wish came true huh!..)

anyway, this egg house came in a very pale creamy colour.. and totally not me.. so the next thing I did was to spray paint it in pastel green ~ my fave colour.. glued some wrapping papers inside the house and made a paper tray from my vintage wall paper collection.. I know the colour combination was a bit off.. but I want it to be fun.. hehehe

I also glued some lace trim and put a decal on it..
and I shall add some blingbling and glitters later.. hehehehe..

here are just some of paper mache eggs I have in my collection.. with my other knick knacks..

and yippeee.. I finally did something for myself! hehehe boy I am so proud of me!..

on top of that, I also bought something for myself.. sounds silly rite? but welp, who could say no to this tureen? I think you already saw this tureen in my previous post, welp, this is my most treasured pre-birthday gift.. hehehe Meakin tureen ~ Delicia

and last but not least.. after months wishing and looking hi & lo.. my wish came true.. and it arrived right on time.. my sugar bowl!! I finally found one.. this wonderful sister told me she found the sugar bowl and within minutes the deal was made.. and now I've completed my twin roses alladin tea set.. yipppeee... Isn't this great?! I am so excited as all happen on this day.. just perfect!

hope you enjoy my photos here..

above : 5 teapots in various sizes & shapes, 10 teacups & saucers, 1 sugar bowl & 1 creamer..

the completed set!.. just perfect gift for myself! Don't you think? hehehe
So girls.. don't forget to visit Natasha and the rest of the participants and enjoy all the beauty that the girls have for us!... and Natasha, I can't thank you enuff for coming up with such a great swap.. otherwise I never thought I could wip a project that fast!.. hehehe
Till then girls!
Adieu..
xoxoxo
Happy birthday to me! :P
hehehe
19 comments:
happy birthday to you...i LOVE your egg house...it turned out so cute...the color is lovely...and i just adore how you embellished it...your dishes are gorgeous!!!
Oooh, Fitty, that's gorgeous! You did really good, sugar.
xoxo,
Connie
salam fitty,
First of all happy birthday to you and may Allah SWT bless you. As always, akak memang menunggu your new posting. I love it. Umah telur tu cun lah fitty and last but not least.....the sugar bowl. Akak masih mencari creamer n sugar bowl tapi blm ade jodoh lagi. Tahniah, set dah lengkap.
Salam sis... Happy Birthday To You...
Semoga terus sejahtera...
Selamat hari lahir, moga panjang usia dan murah rezeki....dan berbahagia disamping keluarga tercinta...
Hi, fitty! I've never seen an egg house before but I love yours! So cute! Happy birthday to you! Enjoy your treasures! ♥
Happy Birthday! Loving your egg house, what a sweet idea, I don't think I've ever seen one before! Love love love the china set, just fabulous and so pretty! Thanks for joining in!
Love your revamped egg house! It's the perfect spot to showcase them.
xo
jeanne
Happy, happy birthday my dear! I LOVE your egg house! I have never seen anything like it and it is just gorgeous!
Hugs ~ Nichole
a/kum fitty, selamat panjang umur & dimurahkan rezeki..dan moga fitty terus dgn n3 yg memikat jiwa..akak dah lama ikut blog u ni..I love all types of your meakins.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! The china is gorgeous. I LOVE that egg house so much!!! The color is so beautiful, great job :)
Hugs,
Amy
I love, love your egg cabinet Fitty!! That color is so perfect. Good for you for completing your tea set. You know how much I love that!!
Hello Fitty,
Wishing you a Happy Birthday! Your project turned out a lovely shade of soft green, and the touches of lace are perfect. This showcases your egg collection beautifully.
Cathy
Cute...cute and more cute. So cute! Get the point of what I am saying. You did a great job with you little egg cupboard. You are going to enjoy that darling egg holder. Enjoy!
Perfect colour and lovely little egg house!
Cheers,
Maggie
Well, Fitty, looks like you took Natasha's IT'S ALL ABOUT ME to heart. Your egg house is beautiful ! ! ! And you China . . . . . .
BTW, I've joined your Followers
salam kak azie..
A Belated Happy Birthday to a terrific, wonderful, younger-looking, marvelous you.
Wanted to write sumthing nice in this n3 but then i totally forgot..sorry yea sis..
saya saya doakan moga kak sihat selalu dan sentiasa dilindungi Allah SWT..
happy collecting!!
A happy birthday to you! I love the egg house, the eggs inside and the colour you painted it! Fantastic! Rachael:)
I'm so in love with this china set... hoping to have one early...I only see some beautiful things here at Marshall's but don't have complete sets...First of all I need and want a complete tea set.hugs
Post a Comment