I had a very hectic day since yesterday, at work.
Been running here & there.. and my mind is neither here nor there either.. too many things to handle.. and my plate is full! and when I got so stress up.. the only way to chill out, is PUTTERING!.. hehehehehe so, tonite, I've been doing this.. I've been playing at the corner of my bedroom..
Like kids, I've been playing with my perfume bottles and talcum powder tins..
I really love the corsage.. I was thinking to have more.. at least another two vintagey ones..
and then, many moons ago, I saw this repro vintagey soap label picture and bought it for a song! Of course I wish to have a real vintagey label.. but this is sweet already, isn't it? A soap label and vanity jar, talcum powder & perfume bottles could not go wrong right? hehehehe
I also found this glass powder jar in Etsy.. and I love the ornate silver lid.. saw few of you girls have this jar in your collection.. and I am so happy to get one.. Tara if you read this post, thank you so much!
welp girls, I got to cut short.. got to go now.. bed time for my lil boy Jim.. hes been coming in & out of the room with his story book and sulking face.. time to hit the sack.. adieu girls! till tomorrow! happy Tuesday..
Copyright
| You Are a Life Blogger! |
![]() |

5 comments:
You have so many beautiful treasures! I love the vintage corsage!
Hugs,
Maryjane
I always love your tours, happy Tuesday
I simply cannot believe all your gorgeous and rosy things, honey!! I would love to have that old soap picture sign though. That's my favorite so far!!
xoxo,
Connie
What a lovely, inspiring vignette. Thanks for sharing! (Love that corsage.)
I hope your day gets better..I hate those kind of days...
You have so many beautiful things..I really love how you display all your pretty treasures...I'm with you, I love the corsage..
Stephenie
Post a Comment