Hello girls! hows your weekend so far? I had a very tiring one.. for the last 4 days we were at my parents home.. we slept there for 3 nites and I decided to come home last nite.. I miss my bed, my house and all my pretties.. hehehehe..
and today, after running some errands early morning, I did some puttering.. I re-arrange my dishes in my display cabinet.. and snap more pictures to share with you girls.. later.. hehehehehe
Dinner is done.. spaghetti carbonara, kids are getting ready to bed.. tomorrow Monday, school day.. and mommy dearie (moi..) is going to her corner.. and flipping tru her old mags.. with a mug of ice tea and Bounty chocolates.. coconut & chocolate.. yumm!!..

these two are among my fave mags.. always inspire me with their ideas, things to collect and how to display it..

and this picture above, one of my fave.. I love the french carousel shield in the picture.. so colourful and so vintagey and always reminds me the clock below..

the clock that I got cheated by the seller in eBay.. kindda sad.. and still hoping that one day, I can find the same clock.. *sigh*

so girls.. I am going to leave you with this vintage postcard I got from
Karla and psssttt....
Anita.. look at the vintage flower frog.. I love it! thank you..
Nite nite girls! and have a great Sunday!..
9 comments:
What fun insprirational pictures..I too love those magazines. Thanks so much for swinging in ...I hope this finds you having a super W/k...
hugs ~lynne~
I always love seeing your pictures...You have such pretty things..I love that magazine picture of the French Carousel, just stunning!!!! My weekend has been a busy one. Back to work for me on Monday...Ugh!!!
Stephenie
Goodness, you need to rest a bit. Your pictures are just lovely.
Thanks for coming to Bella Vista and your sweet comment. So nice to meet you.
Barb
What a lovely entry, and I agree with you. I love those magazines too.
I hope you're having a lovely weekend.
~Abby
Sounds like you got it back together....I could use an iced tea and a magazine in between my oodles and oodles of laundry I put off for today....Robyn
Wow! The internet is amazing, isn't it? All the way from Malaysia? Yowza!
Thank you so much for your visit and kind words. So SWEET!
I loved your post. I'll be zipping around checking out more stuff when I have a bit more time.
Blessings,
Spencer
fitty, your posts are so full of fun. great shopping, great magazines! my kind of gal!
xo
sounds like you had a busy weekend, glad you are back home safe and sound
Lovely blog! I enjoyed my visit! I love everything with pink roses, too!
Best wishes,
Debbykay at Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm
Post a Comment