I came home late tonite to a nest of three cheerful and chirpy lil birds.. three of them.. wanting to be fed.. and so I fried them noodles with lots of prawns & chicken pieces, their fave so that the chirpy sounds would slow down.. hehehehehe.. now lil birdies are full and time to hit the sack as tomorrow is another school day..
while moi off to my corner and open a small box from
Julie.. I like what she did with the box.. she wrap the four vintage china porcelain place card holders I bought from her.. with sewing pattern papers.. I love it!.. So creative of her!..

these sewing patterns are hard to get here at my side of the world..

I shall keep these papers as part of my collection.. who knows one day I shall sew something from these patterns.. hehehehe

Julie also add in some goodies for me.. hair rubber band she made herself..

so is the fridge magnets.. I love it!


and if you see close up, Julie also give me a ring she made from button.. with silver roses on it.. so pretty.. dont you think?

Julie, if you read this.. thank you so much for the goodies.. I really like it.. and the place card holders are beautiful! So nice of you..
Hookay girls, time to snooze... adieu! see you tomorrow!
4 comments:
Fitty, what lovely little goodies you got. my favorite are the china roses, are they the name care holders? Very nice, they will look lovely on a table! My mom use to have something similar to them, I used to love them when I was a kid. I should look around at the flea markets and see if I can find something that would be similar, and bring a bit of my childhood back onto my table. Enjoy all your wonderful new things, and thanks for sharing them with us. Debby
Sweet little goodies, Fitty, and sweet dreams to you!
Lucy x
Dinner sounded so yummy!!!Now I'm hungry(hehe).... You got so many pretty goodies...I bet those gifts made your day..I just love those porcelain roses...
Stephenie
I love that idea of wrapping the items in sewing patterns...and they are all so beautiful!
Blessings,
Susie
Post a Comment