Do you have this book?

If you don't why don't you get one.. I love this book so much.. because it has all my fave pictures that was published from Country Living Magazines..

The book was divided into sections and Floral section is my fave.. here are just some of the snap shots..
my heart skip lots of beats! hehehehehe when I see these two pictures above & below.. look at the white sidetable with china on it.. and floral wallpaper.. heaven!

while this one sooooooooooo calm and soothing and pretty!.. sweet too!.




So what is your fave decorating book for now? care to share?.. have a great week!..

Update :

to answer some of your questions.. hehehehe

I have quite a bit collection of decorating books.. and I love them so much and always sit at my corner and enjoy flipping tru them.. always..

talking about Rachel Ashwell, I love her too.. and I recently managed to get one of her books Rachell Ashwell Shabby Chic.. I've yet to get her other books and look forward to her new books..

I love any books that has floral, shabby chic, vintagey, romantic, cottage style topics on it...

I love Mary Emmerling too.. I got one of her books.. Romantic Country.. my fave too..

6 comments:

Diane Mars said...

That book looks wonderful I remember some of those pictures thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Diane

Kim said...

I don't have that book yet Fitty, but after seeing some of the beautiful pages you showed, I just might have to go hunting for it. I love decorating books just as much as you do. I even showed some of my favorites on my blog a few weeks ago. I wish they would come out with more books in the shabby chic/vintage/cottage style that I love. I'm really looking forward to Rachel Ashwell's new Shabby Chic book she is currently working on.

Blondie's Journal said...

Fitty,

This looks like a great book. I only have a few decorating books but I like Rachel Ashwell's books and I have a book by Mary Emmerling who used to write for Country Living. If you are interested in any of them let me know and I can help you find them!

xoxo
Janie

Lisa @ On Cloud Pink said...

Hi there, this is my first time commenting. Ohh, I want that book! I love decorating books. I have a small collection, but it's growing. I agree with Shabby Kim, I wish there were more books on this look. Thanks for sharing. Lisa

Handpainted Roses said...

Love this book. visit my blog, maybe we can trade. Julie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Fitty, I just love that book, and it has some wonderful pinkness in it! Thanks for sharing this with us. Loved seeing the goodies inside...

Happy Pink Saturday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.