Vintage Thingie Thursday

Today I'm joining Suzanne from Coloradolady in Mr. Linky Vintage Thingie Thursday event..


Here I am sharing these teapots in pink and blue colour that I took from my grandparent's home back in down south hometown. (psst: pardon the dust! hehehehehe)

I remembered seeing my late grandma pouring tea or coffee using these teapots.. in the late 70s.. I also took home some of the plates and soup plate in the same colours.. These are just some of the vintagie I have been collecting all over the years..

Do visit Suzanne for more vintage thingie fun!

UPDATE :

To answer some of the questions.. these teapots are not Lu Ray.. I wish to have Lu Ray in collection.. but unfortunately it is not.. I'll check back whats written at the bottom of the teapots..

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love vintage teapots & yours are gorgeous :)

Miri said...

So very pretty-love the lids!

Deb said...

I love pink and blue, so pretty, thank you for sharing...

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Oh, I do love those teapots......
Beautiful. Simply beautiful!!

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Connie said...

Girlfriend, I swear, you collect more vintage things than most chicks here in the USA!! I officially make you an American Girl, honey!! How's that?!?!?! ;-)
xoxo,
Connie

Janet, said...

Those are so pretty! Perfect colors for spring.

Coloradolady said...

I love your vintage teapots and really love the colors. Very pretty. Thanks so much for participating and showing off such wonderful vintage things.

Susan said...

These were very popular colors in the 70's, I remember loving them then and still do now. And teapots are wonderful.

Neabear said...

I just love those teapots. They are so pretty! Thanks for visiting my VTT!

LADY JANE said...

Oh...shame on me! Lol...I could sneak right in and covet those,oh perhaps I just shall host a tea...and ask to you please come...and bring your teapots!

Jan Ely said...

What a lovely size and shape (not to mention those candy colors!) Thanks for sharing!

ClassyChassy said...

Great tea pot collection! Pretty colors, too!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Those teapots are fabulous!

Stephenie said...

Love your teapots. Just love the colors. So great to have those memeories of your grandma using the teapots.
Stephenie

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful teapots and lucious colors. How wonderful that you remember your grandmother serving from them. Happy VTT..have a lovely day.

The Pink Birdhouse said...

Love the pink and blue teapots! And what a great idea, Vintage Thursday!

Jeanne said...

LOVE YOUR TEA POTS, The colors are great. Glad you got them. :) they have a good home.

Bea said...

Beautiful colors and shapes in those teapots. Thank you for sharing them.

Carolyn said...

Wonderful teapots--are they LuRay?

Dawn Castor said...

Ooo--teapost--my favorites!

Copyright

I would appreciate if you do not use any of my images or text without my permission.
Thank you ~ Fitty

You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.